Full List of Dungeons/Bosses Not on X-server You Need to Get for Weap/Accessories

DomiSotto

I've made this list to do a game sweep for my alts, so I thought it might be helpful for other folks. Here it is, everything you have to hit on your own or ask for help in order to have your char equipped while levelling.

Plague Necklace: Plague Hollow Dungeon

Wu Fu Earring: Wu Fu Songshu Island Field Boss

Sentinel ring: Sentinel Ruins Dungeon

Gold Deva Earring: Gold Deva Field Boss (also for weapon)

Ukaha Ring: Altar of Champions Dungeon

Hakan Necklace: Spirestone Canyon Field Boss

Samja Earring: Bokgon Hideout Dungeon

Huren Ring: Misty Woods Field Boss

Abomination Neckalce: Orchard of Soul Field Boss

Augerite Earring: Augerite Cavern Dungeon

Stalker Weapon: Stalker Jiangshi Field Boss (Wheel)

Corrupted Weapon: Darkglimpse Dungeon

Golden Deva Weapon: Golden Deva Field Boss (Wheel)

Lycan Weapon: Lycan Field Boss (Wheel)

Hujikar Weapon: Field Boss (NO WHEEL & PURPLE)

Imperator: Croak King’s Court Dungeon

Profane Weapon: Profane Jiangshi Field Boss (Wheel)

Moonwater Baotite (bought with valor stones)

Yes , honestly thought ncsoft did a bad job when they removed the green dungeons from the cross server , because in many servers its hard to actually find people to help them do the dungeons if they are just starting out . New players joining now are going to have a hard time trying to upgrade their gear . Green dungeons in cross server should come back!

removing the green dungeons from crosserver kinda pissed me off coz now I need to either drag my friend through a green dng or hope for others to be around while I need the dng..

and nice work on the list :)

Confirming that there are two world bosses in Orchard of Souls: first one of is Abomination, which looks like the first sub-boss in Forgotten Tomb (the one who summons skeleton flunkies and poison you). Don't remember if it drops the Abomination Necklace directly or you open a chest with a key for it. The other one, just a little after Abomination, is the Profane Jiangshi.

So your information on Abomination is correct.

2 hours ago, Tsuchiryu said:

Confirming that there are two world bosses in Orchard of Souls: first one of is Abomination, which looks like the first sub-boss in Forgotten Tomb (the one who summons skeleton flunkies and poison you). Don't remember if it drops the Abomination Necklace directly or you open a chest with a key for it. The other one, just a little after Abomination, is the Profane Jiangshi.

So your information on Abomination is correct.

Thank you, edited.

Archived