How to unlock Naryu Labirinth when NSH isn't popular anymore?

Hagdrisil

With a few fresh 50 characters it has occurred to me that many will not be able to enter Naryu Labyrinth as the unlocking quest " Daojins Plea" comes from your first kill of the Mystery Man in Nightshade Harbor. With the removal of NSH from the daily challenge rotation this is very much more difficult to achieve making it quite puzzling why Naryu Labyrinth is still in the rotation.

I suggest that an alternate method of unlocking Naryu Labyrinth be added.. such as unlocking Sundered Nexus (available at lvl 50) also unlocks Naryu Labyrinth.

Anyone else have any other suggestions?

NSH???? You dont need that trashy 24 man dungeon for Daojin's Plea.

Got my SF to 50 recently (50 hm3 atm) and i did Poh, went to fishers lodge or w/e to get my BSH quest, then did BSH and after killing that gay boss i got my Daojin's Plea quest and did Naryu. 

Voila 

Do keep in mind that if u are not getting a BSH daily quest you are doing something wrong!!!! You need to complete some normal blue quest that will take u to BSH daily quest NPC and that same NPC will give you the BSH daily.

Lies all lies, its not after doing poh AND killing of MM. When it finally unlocked for me I had done POh 24m, didn't touch MM because nobody was doing it, I then killed Junghado and bam got it

16 minutes ago, Knoxz said:

Lies all lies, its not after doing poh AND killing of MM. When it finally unlocked for me I had done POh 24m, didn't touch MM because nobody was doing it, I then killed Junghado and bam got it

it's just another way to unlock it dood

Archived