4man Asura

Rog

Ok I have simple question about this dungeon.

Why where is no *cricket* dragon pulse to the boss?

Yeti has it, Necro has it, Lair has it.

Asura is damn long dungeon and if you DC or what you need to run all damn way...

12 minutes ago, YamiKokennin said:

Because if you wipe in Yeti, it put you back @ the very front of the entrance while if you got wiped in Asura, you are only 5k stamina away from him

If you wipe in Necro/Lair/Nexus you get put almost at the dungeon start.

And people DC on daily basis or need go repair or get antis so no dragon pulse in Asura makes no sense. 

33 minutes ago, Rog said:

If you wipe in Necro/Lair/Nexus you get put almost at the dungeon start.

And people DC on daily basis or need go repair or get antis so no dragon pulse in Asura makes no sense. 

Your first sentence, doesn't make much sense, as that is the point of the guy you qouted. You spawn so far away when you wipe, you need the portal, to not waste 2min just running back to the boss..

I agree that, it would be nice to have for when people DC, and if you wipe a lot, for repairs..

But, neither of those should happen a lot, unless your on a wipefest.

I know, some people have problems with DC. But I don't really think we should start designing games with gameplay to combat DC's, rather than fixing the network problems and or the servers.

Antidotes? it's kinda your own fault if you leave them in your treasury, or forget to buy before entering the lobby.

As with every instance you used as an example, they have been adding dragonpulses, in cases, where the run after a boss wipe, would be time consuming..

So, what I can not understand, is why there is not a dragonpulse on first boss and second boss.. those are the ones with tedious running.

Yeah me and my guild been talking about  it  too..

Sometimes .. well everyday one of us get dc in asura  4 and its sooooo dam annoying till they log back > get inside > walk the whole way... yeah really annoying..

Archived