Costume Design Contest

Liedral

Honestly I kinda feel that they should make all costumes available somewhere in the game (IE Drop from Dungeon or NCCoins) before hosting a contest... I mean really.... I have yet to see a single bamboo costume in game...

Has it even been released yet, I don't recall?  Though, I think as you see more and more outfits released, we will start seeing less of the same, except for the newest outfits that people will purchase and want to show off before returning to their utmost favorite.

2 hours ago, AmatsuDF said:

Spirit of Bamboo is PvP tournament exclusive. You'll see more now that Imperial is back...except their tournaments are rigged and they ban people from them for next to no reason.

They were only gone for a month cause nobody cared about their tournaments right? Last time I checked it was run by a bunch of kids. Hope that's changed.

39 minutes ago, Dad said:

They were only gone for a month cause nobody cared about their tournaments right? Last time I checked it was run by a bunch of kids. Hope that's changed.

They claimed it was because NCSoft refused to support them, which is true, though new features are coming to support tournaments. They're still pretty corrupt and awful, though.

Seen quite a lot of people have Spirit of Bamboo over on Mushin server, mostly cuz they all won some form of tournament or bought it off of someone. (YOu can trade gold to someone and they give you the code and can apply it to your account).

Is this post about the new announcement on the 

...second costume design contest could see your artistic vision become an in-game costume!

We’re excited to once again hold a costume design contest that will reward our amazingly talented Blade & Soul community artists, and see one lucky winner’s costume become an actual in-game costume. Last year the incredible Regium Corvus by Esyllincott and Night Luna by EdoSky won top honors, but it was the adorable Bamboo Costume from JG that ended up stealing a bit of the spotlight.

I had no idea those outfits where the contest winners last time, so amazing! !

Archived