Error - A debugger has been found running in your system.

Hi! So... I know I'm opening new threads a lot quite actively, but... For good reasons...

Anyways, I got a friend that got this problem, curiously enough and for no reason, he was seeing some cutscene and then game shutted down and this appeared.

IMG_2460.JPG

I have searched through the net, I found that it's due to some win10 issues (He doesn't use it.)

We have tried to "repair files" as some people suggested. We tried to deactivate AVG antivirus,  to delete Iobit Malware Fighter and other Iobit stuff.... Everything, and yet... It's still not working...

It'd be nice to have him playing with me, motivates more to share quests, role-play a little, etc <.<....  Would appreciate any answer. 

I've gotten this once before when the update for naryu lab came out. Done some of the same stuff you did here and it didn't work. Ended up restarting my pc and I haven't seen this since. If that's not it, could always check and make sure you have up to date drivers.

Some services can cause this, too. Today I got this same error for having my laptop's BLUETOOTH activated! WTH.

It's really sad that GameGuard sucks so much. I have a Win10 install that I use for NOTHING other than BNS, there's nothing installed here, I dual-boot for all the rest of stuff. And I can STILL trigger this error on my Window's clean install. T_T

Gameguard is rightly considered malware by antivirus software :D

I suggest closing all programs, and disabling services until you can figure out which one is triggering this error.  On this laptop, after a fresh install, the service which was causing the problem was the sound driver's karaoke service. <_<

5 hours ago, YamiKokennin said:

If you are using AVG, you need to put the entire game folder to the antivirus's exception list.

For some reason, lately, some antivirus software thinks that GameGuard is a malware; hence, it gives that error.

GameGuard and other anti-cheat programs are often treated as malware because it installs some "low level" system hooks onto your computer.  These hooks often allow altering system behavior or affecting the operation of other programs--and most programs and applications really have no business installing them onto your system.  But anti-virus programs, anti-cheat programs, digital rights management (DRM) programs, and genuine malware like viruses often install low-level hooks to accomplish their mission and also to make themselves hard to detect and remove by other programs.  When you have multiple programs installing those hooks and when some of those programs (notably anti-virus and anti-cheat) try to detect hooks made by *other* programs, that's when you start running into issues.  For example, your anti-virus program might think all those low level hooks installed by GameGuard makes GameGuard some form of virus or malware.  Or GameGuard thinks all those hooks installed by your anti-virus program makes your anti-virus program some kind of cheat or hacking utility.

Archived