Bought too many NCoins?

13 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

Anyone else had the issue that purchase from the website said "You have exceeded the purchase limit of NCoin." ? What is happening? Q_Q All I wanted was to buy new outfit and now I cannot get more NCoins.

My friend encountered this issue. They put a limit on how much NCoins you can purchase in a month. You can either wait until it resets to the next month (idk when that is) or you can do what my friend at the time did -- contact their support. They removed his NCoin cap and let him purchase more. 

2 minutes ago, Nabzy said:

My friend encountered this issue. They put a limit on how much NCoins you can purchase in a month. You can either wait until it resets to the next month (idk when that is) or you can do what my friend at the time did -- contact their support. They removed his NCoin cap and let him purchase more. 

I did exactly how your friend did, contacted support. I'm happy their response was very quick so I got the bikini outfit for my lyn now. <3

Glad to hear it worked out for you. Try and be sure to post solutions when you find them so others with similar questions can know how you solved it and so people know you worked it all out. :)

Archived