Mobs run away and restore to full health?

DomiSotto

Okay, this is something I have not seen before, but now keep getting all the time on my WL. The mob I am fighting will suddenly run away, restore to full HP, and just as I thought I had it & was still hitting it. It doesn't happen on my Summoner. I tried staying closer to the mobs, but doesn't seem to help? Or should I be real close? Anyone else is seeing it? It was on the Elites in the SSP, and on the mobs in Silverfrost area, like Jomu that I am seeing a lot of it.

you ran out of his agro range, this is a blessing and a curse at the same time.

it can be used to snare mobs so u can run away, I use it in 4 man lair on the run to the king's room, you chain them down run in and they don't follow

it is also a curse because if your soloing and you run too far you now have to start over with all your cooldowns popped

It's a bug. I've seen it happen with a number of enemies, especially when you use Soul Shackle on them. I was fighting in the Royal Martial Arts Championship for the story and some bosses would reset 2 or 3 times in that arena even when I was just out of melee distance after using Soul Shackle on them...not fun. Of course, NCSoft couldn't be bothered to fix that by now.

• 3 weeks later...

This is really inconvenient in the SSP. I cannot kill any of the Elite mobs save for the ones in the middle of the field during the battle. All others reset even if they do not run away. It takes me a few days to complete this daily. Of course the Terrors that grip you never really reset, and kill you just fine without losing their nerve and running away like little girls then H2F like total hackers, 'cause Warlock....

• 4 weeks later...

Archived