Open World PVP in groups (with faction)

devildawg

Hello my fellow SINs. I was curious as to what builds you use for open world PVP in groups. When I open world pvp in groups I just put on the pvp build and sometimes change it up slightly but its hard for me to effectively do combos since other ppl are attacking the same target so it breaks the webbing or stuns etc. 

There is no such thing as owPvP atm (SSP is PvE content) but my build for whirlwind valley is a basic PvP build with plaguemist instead of moths, poison bomb/ice bomb instead of mine, fighting spirit instead of flower, sometimes dark strike instead of closed shaved if you tag team stunlock someone or anicancel a grabbed opponent for extra dps and sometimes I use right lotus stun instead of the left iframe to stunlock someone better. 

I really love to play sin in owPvP actually and I really dominate in whirlwind valley sometimes.

We have extreme burst in stunlocks, much survivability, group cc's (landmine, ice bomb, highwire, shadow slash kd, shadowless step), with lotus kick a good 5 second iframe+heal and we're annoying af to fight. 

4 hours ago, Minity SN said:

ive the feelings sins are not so viable in owpvp, we dont have a 5sec resist skill or long air juggle

Huh?  Lotus Fury is a pretty long resist, and our air juggle is not any shorter than any other classes.  Not even counting how you can burst the shit out of a target that you stun without even using a juggle.  As an added bonus HM Decoy is crazy strong in open world because there are more things to trigger the counter and give you that 2s resist.

I mean, Sin isn't a great choice for blob breaking (anti-zerg) but in flowing open world PVP it is a great class.

Archived