What the hell is going on with Crafting in this game?

Vardy

Let try and forget that this game has the worst crafting system that I have ever seen in any game i have played in the last 35 years, and move on to some specifics. 

1) So one of the few things worth crafting in this game right now is the Hong moon pelet. But after you set up multiple alts to craft it in your own private guild that you have to multi box just to create you then have no real way of selling the item unless you pull random people into your guild. I mean what the hell is that about?

2) So on my main i see a new Forgekeepers Uniform cool. Until two day into crafting "Crafted Toolbox" I realize that I also need "20 Ancient Adornments" that are non tradable and require my other crafting skill to be the Merry potters. Well i have a maxed Soul Warden on that character. I had also been crafting "crafted Symbol" for the Soul warden outfit only to realize that i need 20 Arcane buttons that are non tradeable and require you to be Radiant ring. So now i see that i cant craft any of the new gear with out changing my professions. Really this is how you create a crafting system NC soft? 

How the hell did you create such a good pvp/pve fighting system and such a *cricket* poor crafting system is beyond my comprehension.

Hongmoon Pellet is NOT the best thing to craft, those can be gotten by going AFK in Whirlwind Valley since it is a p2w environment. Only takes about 70k battle points and you can get them easy while doing other things like getting up and getting a drink, going to the bathroom, etc.

You can't really call the BnS the worst crafting system ever, because it isn't even a crafting system, it is a cadre of NPC merchants that just charges things other than money.

The only TRUE crafting the player has access to is crafting Hongmoon Coins from venture tokens and Dargonstones, and transmuting things like outfit pouches into lost fabric, pets into pet evolution food, gems (if you win the p2w RNG game), and waste lots of other things like soulstones and gold when 80% of the stuff you try to craft...transmute fails.

On 2016-06-09 at 9:59 PM, Shadzar said:

Hongmoon Pellet is NOT the best thing to craft, those can be gotten by going AFK in Whirlwind Valley since it is a p2w environment. Only takes about 70k battle points and you can get them easy while doing other things like getting up and getting a drink, going to the bathroom, etc.

You can't really call the BnS the worst crafting system ever, because it isn't even a crafting system, it is a cadre of NPC merchants that just charges things other than money.

The only TRUE crafting the player has access to is crafting Hongmoon Coins from venture tokens and Dargonstones, and transmuting things like outfit pouches into lost fabric, pets into pet evolution food, gems (if you win the p2w RNG game), and waste lots of other things like soulstones and gold when 80% of the stuff you try to craft...transmute fails.

agreed. The best thing to craft currently is moonwater stone. Material needed to make them is cheaper and they yield higher return rate in terms of profit.

Archived