People afking at start of dungeons should not get credit or right to bid

Melodia

Since there is no proper vote-kick system in this game, jerks who afk at the start of a dungeon and simply leech the loot and quest credit is very very common. Why is it that they get credit for the kill when they didn't land a SINGLE hit or is even anywhere NEAR the enemies? Why is it they even get to bid on loot? Even if it takes you ages to load (which is a common excuse but obvious lie in 90% of the cases) there's no reason why you shouldn't land a single hit on the boss. No one takes 10min to load into a dungeon, if you do then harsh truth is you probably shouldn't play this game. I play on a low-range laptop and it rarely takes me over 1min to load. There is absolutely NO REASON why anyone can't run to boss room before the boss is killed, no matter how slow your computer is. Take a hundred steps back, you should AT LEAST be within X meters from the boss in case some idiot starts the fight and walls off other players with the fire so they can't participate in the fight,

21 hours ago, Grimoir said:

they should add the 1% damage criteria to dungeon bosses in order to bid on loot.

Then good luck to all lvl 36~38 trying to get infernal weapon when the tomb of exiles is in daily challenge.

15 hours ago, Dlacik said:

Then good luck to all lvl 36~38 trying to get infernal weapon when the tomb of exiles is in daily challenge.

That's exactly what I was thinking. I'm lvl 39 and last night I was running Tomb of Exiles because I'm still missing my #8 soul shield. I managed to land in a party with 3 50s and my computer is slow so loading screens take me a while. Low levels, afkers and high levels. There needs to be something in place to protect us appropriately leveled players from all of them.

I miss real gamers. People who enjoyed games being challenging instead of always looking for the quick and easy way.

I clearly said for those retarded firewalls you should get credit if you're at least within X meters of the boss room, i.e. if you actually get hit by a firewall then you should still get credit and be able to roll for loot. I'm talking about those people who simply enter the portal and start afking at the start point.

Give me one reason why stupid assholes like the ones in the below screenshot should receive credit for the quest and be able to roll for loot for effort of other people.

3hSzRuK.jpg

Archived