What should I spend my Cavern Fungi on?

Heya :)

I'm level 42 now and I have no idea what to do with my Cavern Fungi from the current event...

I just got to Razorwing Ravine, and I have no idea what weapon upgrades are gonna cost me in the future - so I can't really assess the value of those Nebula Stones.

With a little over 1200 gold I don't suppose money will be a problem in the next few weeks, though :D

Are the 100k Hongmoon XP charms worth buying or will I get plenty XP anyway once I get my first HM level? How about Weapon/Accessory Powders?

Uh, lol. Thats a lot of gold for your first character.

First of all if you plan on doing a lot of upgrading by June 22nd you should get a Nebula stone or 2. If you don't use them by then they can be sold for 5g each. Weapon/Accessory powders aren't worth it seeing as you can break down equipment end game for said powders. Experience charms and naryu tablets might be nice to have. Naryu tablets you'll need a lot for upgrading weapon in the future. But I believe thats a long ways off for you. :)

7 hours ago, Yashuoa said:

This is your first char and you have 1200 gold?

How? 0_0

3 hours ago, xFragileDreamsx said:

Probably he found 1000 gold pouch in the Vipercap chest (lucky her/him).

To answer OP as you have enough gold I suggest you to upgrade at least till true breeze using a Nebula Stone to dicrease the needed item number. With remaining Fungis buy some experience charms or Naryu Tablets. No need to buy powder as, with high level weapons, it's quite easy to get.

5 hours ago, xFragileDreamsx said:

First of all if you plan on doing a lot of upgrading by June 22nd you should get a Nebula stone or 2. If you don't use them by then they can be sold for 5g each. Weapon/Accessory powders aren't worth it seeing as you can break down equipment end game for said powders. Experience charms and naryu tablets might be nice to have. Naryu tablets you'll need a lot for upgrading weapon in the future. But I believe thats a long ways off for you. :)

Nebula stones can be sold? since when? OMG i needed this. Pls answer ASAP ...

My recommendation:

- Costume, if you like it

- Nebula in the amount you can realistically use up until June 22 (when they expire)

- Naryu Tablets

100k exp is not much on higher HM levels, and exp is easier to get than Naryu tablets for sure.

Be aware that Nebulas also drop randomly from the chests, so do not spend your fungi before the event ends or you risk getting more NEbulas than you can use up. I got a total of 3 Nebulas on two chars so far, so it's not that rare.

16 hours ago, Yashuoa said:

This is your first char and you have 1200 gold?

How? 0_0

I guess I spend too much time on the broker rather than actually playing the game :D

--

There actually is a 1k gold reward in the chests? :O Guess I should run the dungeon more often^^

Thank you guys! I think I'll mainly choose the Naryu Tablets, then.

Can you give me a quick estimate how many Naryu Tablets or Nebula Stones I would need in total? Or until I've upgraded my weapon to a level that's more or less easy/quick to achieve; without toooo much time-consuming grinding?

I thought the 1k gold was in the Daily Challenge box. Not the Viper event boss. I'll look and see next time I do the event.

And yes the nebula stones are sellable for 5g. however I discourage selling the stones unless they aren't needed. Gold is easy to obtain later in game.

18 hours ago, Cytherean said:

Can you give me a quick estimate how many Naryu Tablets or Nebula Stones I would need in total? Or until I've upgraded my weapon to a level that's more or less easy/quick to achieve; without toooo much time-consuming grinding?

You should go through the story line as a priority to quickly reach lvl 50 otherwise you cannot upgrade your weapon as far as possible with 1200 gold. 1200g will likely bring you to the stage before combining with the Yeti weapon but will not be enough to pay for that same evolution, as even with Nebula stone it's around 700-800g (most of it materials of course, depends on how many of those you farm). How many Nebulas you need depends on if you go pirate pathway (no nebulas possible before Yeti) or the new path (then up to 4 nebulas), plus one for the Yeti evolution. Good luck reaching the Yeti fusion before June 22nd, that's quite a lot of grind even with 1200 gold. ^_^

Oh, and no need for Naryu tablets before the Yeti fusion. For the Yeti fusion it's 7 tablets, 5 with Nebula.

op probably farmed blackram narrows for gold :3c..

inb4 I get banned for even hinting on what I think op did

You should go through the story line as a priority to quickly reach lvl 50 otherwise you cannot upgrade your weapon as far as possible with 1200 gold. 1200g will likely bring you to the stage before combining with the Yeti weapon but will not be enough to pay for that same evolution, as even with Nebula stone it's around 700-800g (most of it materials of course, depends on how many of those you farm). How many Nebulas you need depends on if you go pirate pathway (no nebulas possible before Yeti) or the new path (then up to 4 nebulas), plus one for the Yeti evolution. Good luck reaching the Yeti fusion before June 22nd, that's quite a lot of grind even with 1200 gold. ^_^

Oh, and no need for Naryu tablets before the Yeti fusion. For the Yeti fusion it's 7 tablets, 5 with Nebula.

You actually can use nebula stones on pirate path.

Awakened Siren -> True Siren

Awakened Pirate -> True Pirate

You just can't use it on

True Profane -> Awakened Siren

True Siren -> Awakened Pirate

Otherwise you'd be thrown onto oathbreaker path

Archived