how to Beat Warlock class .....

Skyblade

Warlocks are vulnerable most when you are nearer to them. To close gaps, use skills like blitz, ram and searing strike. Hurricane(Tier4 stage2) also works greatly when you're held to the ground by one of his shackling skills. When he's using his thrall, he wants you to be far enough for him to attack efficiently. As long as you close gaps during the fight warlocks are a lot easier to fight.

i have a hard time fighting WL also. It seems like they're not taking much damage most of time. Killing they thrall can be a wast of time and keep the gap close can divert most attack to the thrall. What would be some strategy to fight them?  

The key is use searching strike ,when he summons stay far away then WL will come to close distance (dont ram or blitz or somth) when he is far from summon use C and searching strike will aproach him and you can open your CCs  always use knee with block penetration and kick. Just stay far from summon  and pay atention for timewarp if you see it just C and after air bomb use typhoon spin around Warlock like tornado xD 

It basically goes like this: survive their burst, kill them afterwards.

That means I use T3/4 S2 Hurricane (defense) and T4 S2 Persistence (defense). Sometimes I even spec T4 S3 Stone Shield (lower cd and defense).

• 1 month later...

Archived