Fix your dumb arena instead of pets

Mucski

I have 50 MS to normal servers, 500 to arena what's up with that? Can't go past 1400 in *cricket*ing 2 months cause your arena lags like shit, and you keep blaming my ISP instead blaming yourself. Dafuq is with this 10ms delay when I press F or any skill huh? And how come I can play the game just fine open world but in F8 and Arena same shit happens? How does that relate in any *cricket*ing ways to my ISP? Do you want me to *cricket*ing move to US just to be able to get to Gold so I can earn 30 soulstones a day cause your SSP is *cricket*ed up? IS that what you want?

i have huge FPS drops in arena after a few games i have to quit the Lobby and enter arena again, on average i lose 2-5 FPS per duel. after a few games i have 20 FPS and it is unplayable.

that does not happen in other zones of the game.

The issue is, among other things, that the game is a twitch fest so you're sending a lot more packets across the wire then the servers can process. My input delay is pure madness during SSP mining, I finally quit doing it all together since I get 3 Prestige for a kill and no boxes/quest updates.

Archived