Warlocks need more healing!

LockEasymeef

We are the ''glass canon'' class with less canon and no way to recover lost health.

Summoners have a lot of resist spells, invisibility, their cat is tanking AND they have a lot of self healing. Force masters have tons of cds and a lot of self healing.

We only have one iframe, a block and our circle and that's about it, so why don't we have strong self healing?

No matter how op warlock was, in the current design we need better self healing than:

-rootheal 

-heal from wingstorm (crit dependant and adds an extra 33% cd on top of the 18 seconds)

-rmb aoe heal (insignificant amount of healing)

-5% heal from iframe if talented

Does anyone else feel that way?

Yeah I'd like to see our self healing buffed a bit. I think even a slight buff to our self heals would allow us to be back on par with other classes. I really enjoy my warlock but its def a lot more challenging pvp wise due to our survivability.

self heal is fine, wingstorm can heal you full with one shot if you ht multiple enemies, the longer cooldown is not an issue.

Warlock really needs more mobility , a Q and/or E iframe.

4 hours ago, Arohk said:

self heal is fine, wingstorm can heal you full with one shot if you ht multiple enemies, the longer cooldown is not an issue.

+1

5 hours ago, Arohk said:

An additional iframe would be nice but I don't think this is what we need:

Wingstorm heal is utterly useless in pvp because 50% of wingstorm hits will be resisted or evaded, that leaves only half of all hits to crit which basically means you will get about 15-20% of them to heal you for 25% of the damage done.

You won't take the heal as the shorter cd is way more useful especially if you are fighting classes with many resists.

Warlocks have to play that slow stalling game, waiting for the enemy to make mistakes because we don't have much opportunity to go offensive if our opponent has his dcds.

Both summoners and force masters have better offensive potential on top of their ability to recover from lol combos (and have more abilities to resist). We can't, we are squishy.

So why would we not want more self healing?

23 hours ago, Arohk said:

how many times in 1v1 Arena do u face Enough enemies to heal by that %

On 5/18/2016 at 10:18 AM, Dray0s said:

how many times in 1v1 Arena do u face Enough enemies to heal by that %

i don't see other classes heal for a lot either, only force master with his freeze/iceblock thing.

what does a blademaster have for example? a 10% heal (only heals if it hits) on a 36 second Cd and a 3% heal if skilled.

Arena is the problem that our crit chance is way too low with 33%

Well soon locks will be silly in pvp... You want healing? Pfft ya won't need it when ya can dish out 5 seperate daze Ccs... Then bastion gives 10%self healing at base plus 10% if the 20% hp shield bastion is maintained for 5 seconds... Locks will have their time in the spotlight... Just you watch

14 hours ago, Dr SoulReaper said:

Well soon locks will be silly in pvp... You want healing? Pfft ya won't need it when ya can dish out 5 seperate daze Ccs... Then bastion gives 10%self healing at base plus 10% if the 20% hp shield bastion is maintained for 5 seconds... Locks will have their time in the spotlight... Just you watch

What?

Are you serious? We don't have andy dazes apart from tether blade if specced and imprision. Bastion gives 5% hp recovery.

Are those some future patch notes or did you just throw in some useless ''WARLOCKS ARE OP'' trash?

His talking about unreleased HM skills, not even in Korea. HM imprison dazes every hit and HM tether blade daze can be used twice in a row.  I don't think you would ever use the hp shield bastion over 5 resists, even for the potential heal effect. What WL really need is to buff the thrall. Give us more control. It's retarded how its own auto atks takes piority over our command inputs. They should also make the auto atks go through defence skill so it won't screw us over from like a sin or summoner's counter. 

Archived