Lag & Dc Since new update

lSpEcTrEl

Since last update , just immediately after last update , I swear everything was smooth for more than 2 monthes before last update , right after the update the game started to lag like hell , and finally get Disconnected , many people have this problem , I submitted a ticket to support , for 3 days I have wasted my time with nonsense solutions like Disable startup programs of Microsoft as if I have a pc problem , after many many replies , I got a message that its my ISP problem and I have to call them for solutions , its like ( go and hit your head to the wall ) , why don't you admit that you have server problems , I have friend all over the world not just from my region complaining about this problem since the update , I repeat for the 9999999 time it was working fine for 2 monthes before the last update , fix it or just don't tell people to play the fancy game with tons of problems -_-

Same here, i am in contact with the support directly since the patch and still no solution found. First it was like starting to dc at 11:30pm (german time) to 7:45am when i logged in i get dced after 2 minutes around. Even when i just stay in the "enter your pin screen". Now there is no exact time anymore. Sometimes i can play for 2-3hours straight but then it starts and the problem stay for 20hours. Well i LOVE PvP and doing alot of Arena but its absolutly impossible with this issue. I win the first duel get dced in the second and boom. This happened already 6 times and i am DONE for now.

What makes me really mad is the fact that i am sure i get only standard answers and not even ONCE a real person answered me or even completly READ what i wrote.

The Ticket is already 26 posts long which mean i got around 10 different solutions from them. And i went through ALL.

Starting from sending them my Dxdiag and Hijack this. Next was the MSCONFIG thing by shutting down all programs and processes and again send them a file (LSP.txt). Next they asked me to change my dns to the google one and flushdns which i did. Also the sfc scan brought no solution. Then they asked me to use a programm called pingplotter and test the connection to there server for 30minutes and in the meantime log in, wait for the dc, log in, wait for the dc and so on. There i could already see that this problem is not on my end cause the permaping test to the EUW server was without package losts or high ms. I even tested WTFast and Hotspot to be absolutly sure that MY connection is fine.

Even after all this information i gave them they still wanted all my router info, location, server and whatever so i again send them some screeshots. At this point i was sure i dont get my answers from any human and they just send out there whole "book" of how to repair without even taking care of what i actually write.

Next step was to create a new Windows 10 Account cause it seems my is corrup (sure^^) I told them already in my FIRST ticket that i run the game on a SSD with complete fresh Win10 Pro and ONLY a nvidia driver installed. Then they asked me to again install the game fresh (alright, so for the hundreds time) and deinstall all my virusprograms und firewalls (guys ITS A FRESH SYSTEM with disabled windows firewall) and again they asked me to free some ports and use another page to test it. Of course nothing helped cause as i said its not my connection cause if so it would work with VPNs like WTFast or Hotspot.

It makes me mad and also sad that i spend the last 5 days nearly all night and day and have the feeling to not even once spoken to a HUMAN. Everything was running smooth before the latest patch. I have no solution anymore and i doubt the support will come up with one either. Today the conversation started over again with: Hey what if you use the repair funktion in the installer that might help. OH LORD

Even before i wrote the first ticket i of course googled the problem and tryed every so called fix i could find in any forum or youtube video. I dont know what to do anymore. Maybe we can help eachother together and find a solution. If you wanna know more about specific steps they asked me to go throught dont hesitate to ask, maybe some of these will help in your situation.

Rock N Roll

Xparts

@Xparts

I had the same experience with support. I sent them a ticket because I have lag spikes and I got the same answer as you: send dxdiag, use hyjackthis, disable startup programs etc.

I told them I had a fresh OS install... I mean I formatted EVERYTHING. There was nothing on my hard drive besides Windows, drivers and BnS. They still made me do all that crap, but I did them and of course didn't help.

After making me mess with my fresh OS install, in the end I got an IP address of the server and was told to test with PingPlotter - which clearly showed that the spikes come from their server. All nodes of my ISP, and even further, reported stable ~30 ping and then on the last 2 hops (ncsoft.something.something) I had ~150 ms ping and ~400 ms ping spikes.

I sent them the data showing clearly the problem is on their side and guess what the next reply was... "Disable Windows Defender". It was already disabled. So I told them, it's already disabled, then they replied "Repair / reinstall the game". I have a good internet, so I re-downloaded the game (which was installed fresh on a fresh OS btw), but did it just for the sake of playing along with their ridiculous demands. They didn't read anything of what I wrote and kept sending automated messages.

Of course none of this helped, then they said they "raised this issue to the right department". What *cricket*ing department was I talking to ?! Really...

Anyway, I thought I'd wait until they do maintenance etc. maybe they fix it, but no. So I send another ticket, to which I get the reply "reinstall the game client". At this point I was starting to lose it. I even wrote in all caps "PLEASE READ MY TICKET BEFORE ANSWERING".

Guess what, they didn't read it. Next of their reply "make a new Windows Account. After that I literally wrote this: "I am _this_ close to losing it... PLEASE READ MY MAIN POST."

Next response was: "The best place to get your suggestion heard by the Devs is on the forums. If you log into your forum account, and then click on “Forums” and in the list of forum discussions, there is one called “General Discussion,” which I've linked for you below: "

Apparently, telling Devs to fix their peering / connection route or servers or whatever has to be done in the General section of the forums. JESUS CHRIST. Actually, I might even do it, just for others to see how incompetent support is... and I wouldn't say this if it wasn't true. They don't even read people's tickets.

I think it's safe to assume we will have to play with these ping spikes forever.

P.S. This is happening - in my case - on EU server Windrest.

Yeah, it's not worth bothering with support regarding technical issues.

They don't even read your ticket completely, they just see a few keywords then proceed to copy/paste you the standard "fix-for-everything" a.k.a "the bullshit technique".

If anyone from NCSoft is able to so something about this, please help us. There's something wrong with the server / routing. If I use WTFast, my connection is stable, but I still get a lot of desync, it's just nowhere near as bad as without it. Also, I don't want to pay an extra subscription for a software that's supposed to fix something that shouldn't be broken in the first place.

Stop closing your eyes NCSoft and sort our your server issue. Otherwise you will destroy a game on which people waited 5 years to be able to play it. In the graphic you can CLEARLY see that even when i let it run for only 2 Minutes in a timeframe of 30seconds the packet losses and ms spikes on YOUR side makes it impossible to play. Even that i am so close to the Frankfurt LvL3NCSoft-EU-Server.png

This is the exact thing I sent to support (along with the PingPlotter data file) and guess what. They told me to disable Windows Defender (was already disabled), then to repair the game (was a fresh install) and then I gave up - this was after many useless posts that were meant just to temporarily get rid of me.

ARE YOU BLIND, PEOPLE AT SUPPORT ?!

Ping_Plotter_BNS.png

18 hours ago, Brainy said:

This is the exact thing I sent to support (along with the PingPlotter data file) and guess what. They told me to disable Windows Defender (was already disabled), then to repair the game (was a fresh install) and then I gave up - this was after many useless posts that were meant just to temporarily get rid of me.

ARE YOU BLIND, PEOPLE AT SUPPORT ?!

Ping_Plotter_BNS.png

Aha seems that I am not the only one , again they tell me to contact my isp althought I have been contacting my isp fr the last 48 hours and everything is good , they never admit they have problems , I hate this I am gonna stop playing anyway cuz I am tired and bored and feels disrespected , and its going down soon if they continued like this

After the latest "Servermaintanance" it seems some of the Problems are fixed for me. I get only dced 2-3times a day but this is something i can life with for now if its not in the Arena of course ^^

But it still feels weired after all this shit i did to my PC. But what makes me really mad is there Support "Style". No humans answered who really read through all i wrote and the fact that till the bitter end they make me feel its MY fault. It clearly never was. But hey, to make up for there mistakes they rise the premium price... feels fair, awesome move ;-)

Archived