E.Fleet fall through floor bug

Vyrmwen

Every time the stairs dont load or i just use Dragon Pulse to get to somewhere in E.Fleet i simply fall through the floor and the only way to get back up is to kill yourself or use Escape. :/

Hello.. and guess what.. you're not alone.

Whenever The red dragon pulse that head to Poharan got occupied by several person.. The last person using it seems to always catch that bug.   Another staircase bug is the the Tae Jangeum's room where stairs sometimes don't load and make me simply fall to the keel of the ship.

I was posting somewhere before -i always catch that thingy,good that i am not running this instance very often anymore tho. Used ,as someone suggested me ,to hit spacebar during the riding of the dragon pulse ,in hope i will jump before i fall through .sometimes this helped xD

The weird thing about this is that whenever I play on my main which is my BD, the area loads quick enough and I never fall through the ground when I take the red dragon pulse, last person or first it didn't really matter.  However, when I played on my Summoner the area doesn't load fast enough and I always fall through the ground.  Even if there's nobody there I still end up falling through the ground.....

Summoners have a disadvantage I call the "cat glitch". When your familiar is alive and following you and running around you will noticed highly increased lag, rubber-banding, slow loading etc, but when the familiar is dead, the game will run much better. (This has a smaller tendency to happen with warlock when a Thrall is active as well because thee are 2 "characters" on one client)

The worst case scenario is going the path of BSC to get to the boat and the dock may not appear and you miss it and fall to your death. also happens in BSC.

For the ship, you should wait outside between the red dragon pulse and the entrance of the ship and look for the details before going in. Like the gold trim on the doorway, the carpet, etc.

At Tomb of Exiles you may notice similar in some places the ground doesn't load, most noticeably the 2nd hole going down. You can get stuck floating forever if you don't wait for it to load. The other places you just can't walk because there is no ground for your character to stand on so the game won't let you proceed.

Nighshade and Bloodshade also have spots to watch out for. Oh, and e Fleet if you have spent a lot of time around the ship doing chef or sna[jaw, and come back to Max Sobo area, you likely will find the ground there not loading, but you wont fall through it like you will Poh's ship

Archived