Open world 6x6 battleground dying?

Cassey

The Problem is not only the ap, it's the class Balance as well. They put way to many resist possibilities in that game. For PVE it's ok but skills wonÄt Change in PVP and that's why there is such a big inbalance. 1v1 may be possible (but still inbalanced), but group PVP is shit here. Let's take a bm or sum against 3 fms and he will resist almost everything for sure. Of course it depends on the players skill but the possibility alone to resist pretty everything for a couple of seconds while you can attack on your own is the biggest shit you can do as a programmer. But well, like other MMORPGs, B&S isn't a real PVP game so only people who can't compete in balanced PVP games play this a lot anyway.

On 5/12/2016 at 7:59 PM, Cassey said:

Spent 15 minutes in queue today on Jiwan, only player to join.   Are static teams the only ones active now?  I have managed to accumulate some chest keys, but apparently can't get in a party anymore?

Just bad luck?  This was around 6:30pm server time - figured there would be a lot of players on.

I'll tell you why 6v6 bgs are dead

No gear equalization

It is beyond my comprehension why they implement gear equalized pvp arena matches but gear dependent pvp 6v6 battlegrounds.. I mean logical sense dictates that gear equalization would be the ideal setup for pvp related arenas or bgs. Nobody wants to join bgs because there is a high chance you'll face an enemy premade team composed of all ap600 players who will destroy you and dominate quickly, forcing the losing team to sit afk on the res pad while they wait for the timer to count down. Plus you can't even just bail out which is dumb. 

I was looking forward to actual 6v6 teamplay pvp matches but I am dismayed that they are gear dependent..  SO I don't bother anymore. I am sure I'm not alone in this assessment.. This was a good idea but poorly implemented. IT should be put in the arena queue and gear equalization enforced. Just like the 1v1s and 3v3 tag matches.. Idiots at Ncsoft. I bet it was babbletrons idea.. 

35 minutes ago, KatHead said:

So few people with critical defense, defense and evasion minded soul shields in a game mode that is dominated by them. 

They rather spend 1000g on some more AP points than spending 30G on Silverfrost Reflex SS and put it on naksun set...

Well, i got my post warned showing that are AFK partys in 3v3, idk why, i didnt understood that warning. I also get 40 sec queue on 1v1 having 1570 points. So its not only 6v6 the low population in PVP.

I have now 3 keys but icant get Chests cause there is no1, im trying to get my guild to gather 2 partys so at least we can farm between each other, but its kinda sad having a large comunity.

I also think like some other user post, that must be like arena, same gear, or at least same AP in weapon and jewelry and only thing that makes diference be Soul Shield, so each one can have their one costume, and diference wont be that high like 400 ap and 650.

6 hours ago, Mastrof said:

They rather spend 1000g on some more AP points than spending 30G on Silverfrost Reflex SS and put it on naksun set...

I didnt even get the blue ones lol, just the green versions on 3 pieces got me to 31% Critical Damage Reduction and I placed them on bad Asura rolls( pure def/ev/acc shields). 5 piece Asura and 3 piece yeti pierce bonus. Not optimal, but I have 68k hp and all my defensive numbers are 30% or better. My crit is still over 50%, against ungeared people It is like I am a god. They cant kill me and I can 1 shot half of them with Raid > Lightning Draw.

4 hours ago, FloreSurana said:

Yeah moderators are really effective. They delete screenshots showing bots that cause the mass leaving of their clients. Great job. :)

Those guys are just doing there job as instructed, the fault lies in the policy itself and with who dictates that policy. NCS is the problem here, I would love a name and shame forum for all the afks and hackers in this game. It, by itself would go a long way to reduce these horrible activities in game.

Archived