Need info about gender swap ticket

Serebro

11 minutes ago, Kitah said:

I have a question regarding the 5th thing you wrote. If I am a Lyn Male and change to a Jin female for example for Warlock, the outfits which were specific for lyn male would not appear in the jin females wardrobe as that character cannot wear it. Meaning they cannot take the outfit out at all to salvage, send to an alt, etc. How will this work? Unless you are going to add ALL outfits to ALL characters even if they cannot wear it? Or will you have all of the outfits auto to an overflow inventory? I think that would be the better option.

You read it all wrong, If you already have the outfit in your wardrobe it will show there, you just cant wear it for obvious reasons, if you take it out of the wardrobe you just cant deposite again. If you dont have it on your wardrobe it just wont show.

1 hour ago, Unicorns said:

You read it all wrong, If you already have the outfit in your wardrobe it will show there, you just cant wear it for obvious reasons, if you take it out of the wardrobe you just cant deposite again. If you dont have it on your wardrobe it just wont show.

No no, you misunderstand.

Jin females wardrobe is different to that of a Lyn males wardrobe. Different outfits appear, etc. So how could you take out a lyn male specific outfit (Let's say: Grave Robber) when it doesn't appear at all in the Jin Females wardrobe? There would be no way to remove it from the Wardrobe as it isn't an option in the Wardrobe feature. Do you see what I mean?

18 minutes ago, Kitah said:

No no, you misunderstand.

Jin females wardrobe is different to that of a Lyn males wardrobe. Different outfits appear, etc. So how could you take out a lyn male specific outfit (Let's say: Grave Robber) when it doesn't appear at all in the Jin Females wardrobe? There would be no way to remove it from the Wardrobe as it isn't an option in the Wardrobe feature. Do you see what I mean?

You are missunderstanding it! Ok lets make this clear:

Case 1 - You are a male Lyn, you get grave robber outfit, you put it in the wardrobe. Today you woke up and decided you are tired of your tail and want boobs, so you switch to a jin female, you use the ticket, you are beutiful jin female now! You open your wardrobe and whats there? The robber outfit! How is it possible you may ask yourself?! Well you put the outfit in there while you were still a lyn male, so its not just going to poof away! NOW! You cant wear it of course, so you can either leave it in there as a reminder of your past as a lyn male, or you can take it out since it has no further use for you (or you wana salvage it if the outfit let you do it). So you take it out, now its in your bag not your wardrobe, you open your wardrobe, you cant see the grave robber anymore becuse you are a jin female, and the one you actually had is in your bag. So now you have a change of mind and you wana keep it forever, so you try to store it in your wardrobe, but OH NO! You cant! You are a jin female now! Jin female cant wear it so you cant store it in your wardrobe now!

Case 2- You are a male lyn, you never had the grave robber outfit but you could see it in your wardrobe. You change to female jin coz boobs as stated before, you open your wardrobe, you cant see grave robber anymore. You never stored the outfit in your wardrobe so it was never there to begin with, you could see it as a lyn male coz you could use it, but since you never stored it and jin females cant use it, you cant see it anymore.

Long story short, if you had a race outfit stored in your wardrobe its not gona disapear if you switch race, its going to be stored there for ever, you just cant wear it, or try it on, and if you take it out you cant put it back in wardrobe because it doesnt match your actual race.

Hope that was clear i tried my best.

54 minutes ago, Unicorns said:

You are missunderstanding it! Ok lets make this clear:

Case 1 - You are a male Lyn, you get grave robber outfit, you put it in the wardrobe. Today you woke up and decided you are tired of your tail and want boobs, so you switch to a jin female, you use the ticket, you are beutiful jin female now! You open your wardrobe and whats there? The robber outfit! How is it possible you may ask yourself?! Well you put the outfit in there while you were still a lyn male, so its not just going to poof away! NOW! You cant wear it of course, so you can either leave it in there as a reminder of your past as a lyn male, or you can take it out since it has no further use for you (or you wana salvage it if the outfit let you do it). So you take it out, now its in your bag not your wardrobe, you open your wardrobe, you cant see the grave robber anymore becuse you are a jin female, and the one you actually had is in your bag. So now you have a change of mind and you wana keep it forever, so you try to store it in your wardrobe, but OH NO! You cant! You are a jin female now! Jin female cant wear it so you cant store it in your wardrobe now!

Case 2- You are a male lyn, you never had the grave robber outfit but you could see it in your wardrobe. You change to female jin coz boobs as stated before, you open your wardrobe, you cant see grave robber anymore. You never stored the outfit in your wardrobe so it was never there to begin with, you could see it as a lyn male coz you could use it, but since you never stored it and jin females cant use it, you cant see it anymore.

Long story short, if you had a race outfit stored in your wardrobe its not gona disapear if you switch race, its going to be stored there for ever, you just cant wear it, or try it on, and if you take it out you cant put it back in wardrobe because it doesnt match your actual race.

Hope that was clear i tried my best.

That makes sense. But let me try and show you 2 different Wardrobes.

NdOssL5.jpg

jj8ABiP.jpg

I used Jin male as I do not have a female character. As you can see Grave Robber will NOT appear in the Jin Male wardrobe because it doesn't exist for him. So are you saying the Wardrobe will change its look entirely because you own said outfit? (Grave Robber) after you switch gender? I'd like this clarified before I buy anything from a developer / GM since I do not want to loose outfits I have paid for.

I think when you change your character all of the gender specific / race specific outfits should port into your Overflow inventory so you have to take them out and re-enter them into wardrobe. 

3 hours ago, Kitah said:

I used Jin male as I do not have a female character. As you can see Grave Robber will NOT appear in the Jin Male wardrobe because it doesn't exist for him. So are you saying the Wardrobe will change its look entirely because you own said outfit? (Grave Robber) after you switch gender? I'd like this clarified before I buy anything from a developer / GM since I do not want to loose outfits I have paid for.

I think when you change your character all of the gender specific / race specific outfits should port into your Overflow inventory so you have to take them out and re-enter them into wardrobe. 

At this point i dont know if this is really this hard for you to understand or you are very invested into being a troll.
The wardrobe does not need to "change its look entirely", the wardrobe is nothing more than an inventory for outfits with the added feature of showing all the outfits you can wear that are currently in game. It doesnt show you (or let you store) outfits you cant wear, but if you were a lyn male and had an outfits exclusive for lyn male stored in your wardrobe, and then you switch to male jin, the outfit will still be stored in the wardrobe, because like i said, the wardrobe is just an inventory (just like your bag) to store items, in this case just outfits. 
SO I DONT KNOW WHY FUDGE YOU KEEP SUGGESTING THAT "when you change your character all of the gender specific / race specific outfits should port into your Overflow inventory so you have to take them out and re-enter them into wardrobe" WHEN ITS BEEN CLEARLY STATED THAT:   Any costumes that cannot be equipped by your new gender/race will remain in the wardrobe until withdrawn but they cannot be deposited again.

So you are asking them to take them out the wardrobe so you can put them back in WHEN THEY ARE TELLING YOU THOSE OUTFITS WONT DISAPEAR AND WILL REMAIN IN WARDROBE AND THAT IF YOU WERE TO TAKE THEM OUT YOU CANT PUT THEM BACK IN.

Your reading comprehension must be -1000.

22 hours ago, Rukkirii said:

I'm here with an update as promised. ^_^

The time has come! Race and gender change vouchers are coming with Vengeance Breaks on June 1st!

If this information dont be a " haha was a joke"  then..i swear.. i bake a cake for you and smash my face in it.. only to show, how nice it is^^

PS: hopefully you can can say me, how much it cost^^

53 minutes ago, Unicorns said:

At this point i dont know if this is really this hard for you to understand or you are very invested into being a troll.
The wardrobe does not need to "change its look entirely", the wardrobe is nothing more than an inventory for outfits with the added feature of showing all the outfits you can wear that are currently in game. It doesnt show you (or let you store) outfits you cant wear, but if you were a lyn male and had an outfits exclusive for lyn male stored in your wardrobe, and then you switch to male jin, the outfit will still be stored in the wardrobe, because like i said, the wardrobe is just an inventory (just like your bag) to store items, in this case just outfits. 
SO I DONT KNOW WHY FUDGE YOU KEEP SUGGESTING THAT "when you change your character all of the gender specific / race specific outfits should port into your Overflow inventory so you have to take them out and re-enter them into wardrobe" WHEN ITS BEEN CLEARLY STATED THAT:   Any costumes that cannot be equipped by your new gender/race will remain in the wardrobe until withdrawn but they cannot be deposited again.

So you are asking them to take them out the wardrobe so you can put them back in WHEN THEY ARE TELLING YOU THOSE OUTFITS WONT DISAPEAR AND WILL REMAIN IN WARDROBE AND THAT IF YOU WERE TO TAKE THEM OUT YOU CANT PUT THEM BACK IN.

Your reading comprehension must be -1000.

No need to be so rude, I just wanted extra clarification, nothing more. The problem is the slots on the Wardrobe only show what you can wear, not what you cannot wear. I know you are telling me (we'll use the example I used) the Lyn Male Grave Robber outfit WILL appear, but the problem is that the wardrobe completely changes when you change character, so you're telling me the slot will magically stay? There is no way to look at other character types outfits in the wardrobe and the LAYOUT for each are different, For example: Pirate Princess for Male Lyn is in under Moonwater Plains, for female lyn it is under Silverfrost.. for some odd reason. This also happens for other outfits. I am just concerned because they get slotted into specific slots for that specific item rather than an inventory which you can pick and choose where the item is specifically placed.

Thank you for giving me this information, I do know how the system works, however it doesn't make much sense to me how the gender/race change would NOT affect the wardrobe. Do you have any links to people changing their gender/race on KR with the wardrobe not changing? I'd like to see that if you do. If not, I'd like extra confirmation from a staff member that this will not be broken come release. Other things have been broken and missed out on, on the initial release which is why I'd like this checked and clarified. 

11 minutes ago, Sempra said:

If this information dont be a " haha was a joke"  then..i swear.. i bake a cake for you and smash my face in it.. only to show, how nice it is^^

PS: hopefully you can can say me, how much it cost^^

If the livestreams prices are to be correct:
Race Change: 1,399 ncoin

Gender Change: 1,199 ncoin

2 hours ago, Kitah said:

No need to be so rude, I just wanted extra clarification, nothing more. The problem is the slots on the Wardrobe only show what you can wear, not what you cannot wear. I know you are telling me (we'll use the example I used) the Lyn Male Grave Robber outfit WILL appear, but the problem is that the wardrobe completely changes when you change character, so you're telling me the slot will magically stay? There is no way to look at other character types outfits in the wardrobe and the LAYOUT for each are different, For example: Pirate Princess for Male Lyn is in under Moonwater Plains, for female lyn it is under Silverfrost.. for some odd reason. This also happens for other outfits. I am just concerned because they get slotted into specific slots for that specific item rather than an inventory which you can pick and choose where the item is specifically placed.

Thank you for giving me this information, I do know how the system works, however it doesn't make much sense to me how the gender/race change would NOT affect the wardrobe. Do you have any links to people changing their gender/race on KR with the wardrobe not changing? I'd like to see that if you do. If not, I'd like extra confirmation from a staff member that this will not be broken come release. Other things have been broken and missed out on, on the initial release which is why I'd like this checked and clarified. 

You are just making it all confusing lol. They add outfits all the time, with new patches or new hangmoon store ones, the only thing thats going to happen is youll have an extra "slot" for that outfit, in this case the grave robber. Its not a compelte re design, its just one more slot added, wardrobe is nothing more than a list of outfits, its not a grid with a specific outfit bound to a specific slot so if you change races grave robbers is NOT gona replace the outfit that was in that slot for jin or anything of that sort. Youll just have one more slot under moonwater plains outfits.
Use wardrobe this way and its just a list!
0078fe7f4a8f418d99fd17dd33621f6f.png

The WORSEEE thing that i could see maybe happening is your outfit order getting changed compared to other jin males with no grave robber, if grave robber is put in the middle of the other outfits instead of at the very end all your outfits after grave robber will "shift one slot"

On 26/5/2016 at 5:34 AM, Babbletr0n said:

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to clear up some of the information on this thread.

1. You do get to change appearance when you change race or gender.

2. When you change race, you can also change gender.

3. You cannot choose race/class combinations that do not naturally exist.

note the third one , does that mean i can change my class ? that would be cool ( imean trying few classes without levling) if so do i have to rebuy hongmoon weap and upgradE? 

1 hour ago, Reikar said:

note the third one , does that mean i can change my class ? that would be cool ( imean trying few classes without levling) if so do i have to rebuy hongmoon weap and upgradE? 

You cannot change class.

@Unicorns Thank you for the information. That makes much more sense to me now. We'll just have to see come June 1st now :D

~People seem to be confusing the fact on these two items actually states what they do. No where does it say "Class Changer".

Gender Swap - Change between Male and Female (Not for Yun's)

Race Changer - Doesn't work on Unique classes like Assassin, Destroyer and Summoner. It only works on races that share the same class as another.

(Blade Master. Jin to Yun/Force Master, Yun to Lyn to Gon)

Archived