Forums

Need info about gender swap ticket

Serebro

Hi guys, i wanted to ask how will this "gender swap ticket" work. When i buy the ticket, will i only be able to change the race/gender without editing its looks? Or will i be able to customize my character as well ? Do i need to buy gender swap and appearance swap tickets on the gender swap one will do fine?

Thanks for your answers in advance!

• NCSOFT

Hey everyone! We are currently in the works of implementing this feature to the western version of Blade & Soul. Here is our most recent update regarding the Race and Gender change vouchers from the Shattered Empire Q&A Livestream.

On 5/2/2016 at 1:59 PM, Rukkirii said:

00:29:50 When are we going to get gender and race change tickets? Take my money already!

These are coming, but we still have no ETA.

We will be sure to relay any updates regarding these features when we have more details on the development status.

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Hime said:

EDIT by Babbletr0n: Please see my post below for more information.

wait wait a second... stop right there! your information has to be false. You have to re-do your appearance because not all genders/ races share same features/ body builds and hairstyles.

U56EXDN.png?1

Find me a way to do this for Gon and I give you a lifetime supplies of cookies and milk.

17 hours ago, Hime said:

EDIT by Babbletr0n: Please see my post below for more information.

I'd like to be able to switch my Jin to a different race, but because he is a Blade Master, the only option would be Yun from what it looks like. Does the class of the character you are changing the race of have to match the race that has the same class or what?

13 minutes ago, Hinotama000 said:

I'd like to be able to switch my Jin to a different race, but because he is a Blade Master, the only option would be Yun from what it looks like. Does the class of the character you are changing the race of have to match the race that has the same class or what?

Of course it can only be changed to races that have the class available, dunno why people always ask the obvious.

They have to keep raking in the cash. letting us modify our appearance along with the race / gender change would be to kind =/

Basically you have to buy a race / gender change pass AND an appearance alteration voucher to make the full switch over lol

Correct me if i'm wrong, but I just watched the lived stream they just did and right in the beginning they said you'll be able to change race & gender & appearance. Did they give wrong information or was it not final?

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to clear up some of the information on this thread.

1. You do get to change appearance when you change race or gender.

2. When you change race, you can also change gender.

3. You cannot choose race/class combinations that do not naturally exist.

4. You will no longer be able to equip or store costumes that your new gender/race combination cannot use.

5. Any costumes that cannot be equipped by your new gender/race will remain in the wardrobe until withdrawn but they cannot be deposited again.

16 minutes ago, Babbletr0n said:

Hey everyone,

4. You will no longer be able to equip or store costumes that your new gender/race combination cannot use.

5. Any costumes that cannot be equipped by your new gender/race will remain in the wardrobe until withdrawn but they cannot be deposited again.

YES awesome. I was climbing on top of Salt Mountain until you corrected it.

Can we get an early estimate of how much these race and gender change tickets will cost? Pretty please? ;  _;

2 hours ago, Babbletr0n said:

Hey everyone,

what about name? must buy a voucher too?

11 hours ago, Babbletr0n said:

Hey everyone,

I have a question regarding the 5th thing you wrote. If I am a Lyn Male and change to a Jin female for example for Warlock, the outfits which were specific for lyn male would not appear in the jin females wardrobe as that character cannot wear it. Meaning they cannot take the outfit out at all to salvage, send to an alt, etc. How will this work? Unless you are going to add ALL outfits to ALL characters even if they cannot wear it? Or will you have all of the outfits auto to an overflow inventory? I think that would be the better option.

Archived