Disconnection 100, 200, 300

Egoist00

Had this problem since started playing this game, but recently got it so often, like every 5 minutes, 30 minutes, half way through the dungeon, at the end of the dungeon, right after log in into the game. So my question is, does this has to do with my network? because every other games, web-browsing, video broadcasting, everything seems OK, but for one exception which is B&S.

And I am from Canada which from other ppl perspective, the connection should be better than Europe, but gotta think about it twice lol.

Just wondering if there is or are any solution to this problem? I think asking the community is better than sending a ticket to support lol, no offense to the support team, BUT.....

Oh man I got these errors too after yesterday maintenance, I disconected every 1 hour or so , ERROR 1000 pop up and I kicked from the party

Bots then Hackers , now Errors , OH, WHAT A GAME , WHAT A LOVELY GAME!

Do you have dynamic IP? If so players with dynamic tend to suffer from more disconnects than the rest, because the proxy ncsoft uses to handle dynamic IPS f@rts a lot =\

If not, there are many possible causes for this, usually ping boosters help a lot on this cases, because they help redirecting your connection to the server more efficiently. If you DC during loading screens try lowering your graphics a bit too.

I saw a post earlier with tips to help on DC problems and stuff but I can't find it right now (and I'm browsing through my tablet instead of my PC so the forum is clumsy here for me) check a few pages here, you might find it.

Archived