Gold issues while lvling

Yashuoa

Up till now I did not have gold issues.

I am lvl 38 and upgrading my weap, ring and such.

The prices have gone up quite a lot from those things.

I had like 70s at the start of lvl 38 and I am now down to 30s or so

and in about 2 lvls the upgrade prices go up in the several golds and even going up in stages

starts to costs me lots of silvers.

Seems to me if this keeps up Ill slowly run out of money.

Am I doing something wrong that I that I am this low on money?

What can I do to have a good enough gold income while lvling?

2 minutes ago, Archess said:

The gold income goes up beyond lvl 40 by quite a bit, below 40 you have a few gold total, but by the time you get to 45 you will have made 5-6 gold and on your way 45-50 you make about 30-35 gold.

Highest I have had was 70s at the start of lvl 38. Is this an average amount to have?

This is my first character.

4 minutes ago, Yashuoa said:

Highest I have had was 70s at the start of lvl 38. Is this an average amount to have?

This is my first character.

Yes it is pretty normal for your first character to only be counting silvers at that level.

I recommend feeding your gear generic cinderlands/tomb of exile stuff untill you can't. Cinderland stuff will only cost coppers, so take advantage of it as much as possible. Break all the mistywoods and beyond gear to get Element/Jewel powder. Eventually you'll want to transmute Elements and Jewels (not to be confused with gems) to feed your gear. They only cost one copper to feed and give large amounts of gear exp compared to feeding a normal item, that costs silvers and sometimes soulstones, while only giving a fraction of exp. You can transmute elements through your inventory's transmute button at the bottom row, they cost powder, 50 silver and 5 soulstone. You can also get some from the daily dash, some quests and from your level up surveys.

Yeah, the stretch you're feeling at your level is normal - what Archess described is totally true. Once you get to the quests for E.Fleet Supply Chain and Nightshade Harbor (which are the 24 man versions of the Blackram Supply Chain and Bloodshade Harbor dungeons), you'll start to earn 40-ish silver per quest (I found these were a good place to come back to farm for gold and mats after reaching level 50 by following the yellow storyline quests). Also, Mushin's Tower!

Glad to hear that the stretch I felt is normal and that the silvers from quests are going up soon.

Thanks for the info.

How do I break gear LunaticAzure?

Any tips regarding avoiding spending unnecessary gold income and

how to get good gold income while lvling?

This is my first character and through my lvling path I noticed some mistakes I maybe made.

-Although I tryed to save those stones that give upgrade xp for the later lvls, I probably should

have saved those more, because upgrading through sacraficing weapons seems to go up in price

the higher stage you get and those stones upgrade for cheap.

Or wouldnt saving up matter much, because they would give less upgrade xp relatively

at later lvls?

-I might have used my keys in general to freely on chests.
At lvl 38 I only have 16 regular keys left. How can I restock them well?

-I used my blue key from the survey on the lycan chest Q_Q.

I was really in the mood to upgrade my weap that I rushed using the key

and than after upgrading the weap I was like crap, I should have saved it for the next weapon, the Hujikar weap.

Also you can farm those lycan chests very easily and the weapons are trabable even, so using the blue key their was a waste I think.

The Hujikar weap, should I buy a blue key from hongmoon store for it to avoid farming for ages and running empty on normal keys or

is that one descently farmable?

The rest I think I did well while lvling.

Didnt use windstride to much unless it would gain me money timewise.

Same for instant delivery and such etc.

Glad to hear that the stretch I felt is normal and that the silvers from quests are going up soon.

Thanks for the info.

Any tips regarding avoiding spending unnecessary gold income and

how to get good gold income while lvling?

This is my first character and through my lvling path I noticed some mistakes I maybe made.

-Although I tryed to save those stones that give upgrade xp for the later lvls, I probably should

have saved those more, because upgrading through sacraficing weapons seems to go up in price

the higher stage you get and those stones upgrade for cheap.

Or wouldnt saving up matter much, because they would give less upgrade xp relatively

at later lvls?

-I used my blue key from the survey on the lycan chest Q_Q.

I was really in the mood to upgrade my weap that I rushed using the key

and than after upgrading the weap I was like crap, I should have saved it for the next weapon, the Hujikar weap.

Also you can farm those lycan chests very easily and the weapons are trabable even, so using the blue key their was a waste I think.

-I might have used my keys in general to freely on chests.
At lvl 38 I only have 16 regular keys left. How can I restock them well?

Edit: 4 keys left only now after trying to get Hujikar classweap with no luck after several tries.

Adviceable to buy blue key for guaranteed Hujikar weap?

The rest I think I did well while lvling.

Didnt use windstride to much unless it would gain me money timewise.

Same for instant delivery and such etc.

On ‎30‎-‎4‎-‎2016 at 1:29 AM, LunaticAzure said:

I recommend feeding your gear generic cinderlands/tomb of exile stuff untill you can't. Cinderland stuff will only cost coppers, so take advantage of it as much as possible. Break all the mistywoods and beyond gear to get Element/Jewel powder. Eventually you'll want to transmute Elements and Jewels (not to be confused with gems) to feed your gear. They only cost one copper to feed and give large amounts of gear exp compared to feeding a normal item, that costs silvers and sometimes soulstones, while only giving a fraction of exp. You can transmute elements through your inventory's transmute button at the bottom row, they cost powder, 50 silver and 5 soulstone. You can also get some from the daily dash, some quests and from your level up surveys.

How do I break gear LunaticAzure?

The gold troubles is only a tip of the iceberg. I was selling Tree Sap (just lowest) on my first character. Tree Fellers are fairly good guild to sell mats on (particularly if you order and pick up from the guild rep). I also did that on my (now level 30 in Cinderlands) alt that does stonecutting and herbside, stonecutting is oka'ish, but nowhere near as good as treefellers.

I also ran out of keys on Hujikar, as it took me 28 tries to unlock the class weapon. Basically I set aside the blue valor stones I needed for the shields purchase, and the belt #1, and then started taking keys as daily quest rewards. You can do a run of F8 daily dungeons taking keys as rewards instead of valor stones, as well as grinding the Moonwater dailies for them.

I also crafted keys, but it was not worth it imo. Did you pick up all your Daily Dash rewards? I always have a bunch hanging without picking it up (because storage), sometimes I check back if I can find something useful!

One thing about Hujikar purples, they are great as feed or to break down into powders!

Thanks on the tip about transmuting into the elements! I am just about to run out of the jewelry ones, so I will start transmuting. I remember to break things down, but I forgot why I was doing it, lol, with all the stuff going on. Too bad it takes soulstones, as you need tons of them, and they are very hard to get. Then, again, it takes ss to do a purple weapon upgrade as well.

I normally keep my Brilliant Key for a dungeon weapon, in this case Brightstone, i just huffed 33 Hijukars to get my weapon and used the key on the brightstone purple chest, when you are at that point it takes longer todo the dungeon then to kill a Hijukar with same goaled people around.

But at this point if Hijukar is completely void of people, using it there is a good idea.

Just now, Archess said:

At around Hijukar you should have gotten a Brilliant Moonwater Key? Is this random?

Yes, it is. My first character only got the Moonwater Key. My second character so far got a Cinderlands Key, and he is level 31, have not seen the Moonwater yet. Neither had gotten a Viridian one.

I actually saved the Moonwater for Profane J, because I do not like the double RNG on the wheel.

I have read that it might be a bug when you are not getting regional keys, but I also heard that it is random.

37 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

Yes, it is. My first character only got the Moonwater Key. My second character so far got a Cinderlands Key, and he is level 31, have not seen the Moonwater yet. Neither had gotten a Viridian one.

I actually saved the Moonwater for Profane J, because I do not like the double RNG on the wheel.

I have read that it might be a bug when you are not getting regional keys, but I also heard that it is random.

Ive on all 4 of my character gotten the Moonwater key, but i recently got a Cinderlands key on my FM, and as hell i try, i cannot rememeber getting a cinderlands key on those other characters.

But that kinda explains it.

11 hours ago, Yashuoa said:

To break gear there's a dismantle button, it's right next to the transmute button on the bottom of your inventory. The cheapest way to get normal keys is to just do dailies. If i'm counting right, you can get a combined 11 keys a day from just the Hogshead and the Jadestone dailies that are the easiest/fastest. Personally I hate Hujikar, took all my keys, over 100 keys spend T_T

3 hours ago, Archess said:

At around Hijukar you should have gotten a Brilliant Moonwater Key? Is this random?

You'll always get the moonwater key. Moonwater starts after level 36 so it makes sense you don't have it yet at lvl31. I don't recall getting any of the other regions keys when i was leveling up maybe they changed it?

Archived