Still need them oceanic servers

winno

They had a window of opportunity to do it and missed the boat.

I contacted them to get information on what we needed to do to get our own servers here as we are looking to start up a business that hosts these games here and got nothing in return, this was 3 months ago.

I have stopped spending money on their product.

Tbh, we don't have sufficient players in our region to support a populated server, so even if they made one, it would end up the same way as other MMOs OCE servers, dead outside of maybe 6 hours. In a game where you must complete 24 man content to advance at all levels, an OCE server would struggle. As much as i'd love 34 ping in arena, i'd much prefer always having people to play with/against. I don't feel like i've wasted my money.

1 hour ago, Tsunakai said:

Tbh, we don't have sufficient players in our region to support a populated server, so even if they made one, it would end up the same way as other MMOs OCE servers, dead outside of maybe 6 hours. In a game where you must complete 24 man content to advance at all levels, an OCE server would struggle. As much as i'd love 34 ping in arena, i'd much prefer always having people to play with/against. I don't feel like i've wasted my money.

You are seriously out of touch with how big the community is today, 10 years ago I would of agreed with this, not today.

Archived