So when will the kfm get their best HM skill like the other classes

SuGenma

I was really hoping to see Rising dragon tier 5 on this patch.. What i can see is all the classes have their core skills unlocked, meanwhile we kfm have commet strike (what is totally useless) and block what is kinda nice, unless you compare what the other classes got its garbage.

2 hours ago, Netson said:

shut up -.-

sins are on a worse situation where pretty much every hm skill we have been getting is more of a PvE focus while in the meanwhile you got your op hm counter

What are you even on about, Assassin doesn't even have a HM skill missing besides HM blue buff but that isn't even that useful and requires using blue buff.

2 hours ago, Provois said:

I hope never 24/7 stunlock kfm are op enough. 

This, once KFM gets HM Rising Dragon BD will be better off AFK than bothering to fight a KFM, bad enough as it is.

On 29/04/2016 at 9:27 PM, glaphen said:

What are you even on about, Assassin doesn't even have a HM skill missing besides HM blue buff but that isn't even that useful and requires using blue buff.

This, once KFM gets HM Rising Dragon BD will be better off AFK than bothering to fight a KFM, bad enough as it is.

am i wrong? tell me where sins have a pvp hm skill and dont say kd shadowslash because its just increased range and costs a zen bean(right the first one) and all the other hm skills we got are pve wise. unless decoy hm skill is ingame already and i have been missing it

1 hour ago, Netson said:

am i wrong? tell me where sins have a pvp hm skill and dont say kd shadowslash because its just increased range and costs a zen bean(right the first one) and all the other hm skills we got are pve wise. unless decoy hm skill is ingame already and i have been missing it

Uhh you are wrong, every class has every HM but one left, HM decoy has been in since 50 patch hit over a month ago. Only one left for Assassin is HM flower/blue buff and that is useless. Meanwhile every other class is missing a massive boost with their missing HM, BM OP Z pull, BD 5% more healing/6 chi, Summoner an amazing spinner killing snare field, KFM broken pull on their stun, FM defense disable on grab, Destroyer unbreakable block, Warlocks defense fields lasting 10 seconds plus massive healing inside each one. Assassin is just missing a tiny damage boost during blue buff on a skill that requires hitting another skill which means you probably are already comboing and the person is going to die from blue buffs damage anyways.

1 hour ago, Netson said:

hm decoy is in the game since silverfrost release.

Archived