Outfit Stamps

Lurkios

Alright NC, lets stop screwing around here.

yVIVloN.jpg

The cheapest thing is 2 stamps. So, instead of making me buy 30 stamps, then unpacking each one individually, then retrieving them... Let's just double the price of the stamp and everything costs either 1, 2 or 3 of them. You make more money (cat adornments net you an extra 19 ncoin, and yes, I'm a SMN), I don't spend 5 minutes clicking unpack over and over. Win/Win

EDIT: While we're at it, let's have the system figure out that 30 stamps can be divided into a series of 6 stamps each rather than saying I can mail one outfit because the stack of 30/6 is in use.

1 hour ago, Lurkios said:

Alright NC, lets stop screwing around here.

yVIVloN.jpg

The cheapest thing is 2 stamps. So, instead of making me buy 30 stamps, then unpacking each one individually, then retrieving them... Let's just double the price of the stamp and everything costs either 1, 2 or 3 of them. You make more money (cat adornments net you an extra 19 ncoin, and yes, I'm a SMN), I don't spend 5 minutes clicking unpack over and over. Win/Win

EDIT: While we're at it, let's have the system figure out that 30 stamps can be divided into a series of 6 stamps each rather than saying I can mail one outfit because the stack of 30/6 is in use.

Or, they could stop with the cheap nickel and dime gimmicks, (lol outfits stamps, really NC?), and just allow people that have bought ncoin, (cause ya know, otherwise you can't use the mail service to begin with), the ability to mail costumes and accessories that they've also spent RL cash on.

Just a thought, anyways carry on.

Edit: On 2nd thought, here's a better idea. Want mah money NC? Allow me to pay a small one time fee per costume to unlock the ability to mail it,(within my account of course), without limitations.

It's still gimmicky and cheap, but whatever. I know how you roll NC.

In Star Wars once you have collected an armor you like as long as you bind it to one character you can then unlock it fairly cheap in collections. You can then have infinite amounts of them whenever you want. So just let us do something like that. Have that event costume you like, pay a little extra and always have it for any character including new ones.

22 minutes ago, Mayor Tee said:

In Star Wars once you have collected an armor you like as long as you bind it to one character you can then unlock it fairly cheap in collections. You can then have infinite amounts of them whenever you want. So just let us do something like that. Have that event costume you like, pay a little extra and always have it for any character including new ones.

I think GW2 has something similar to that. They added it around the time I quit so not sure of the details. But that reminds me...

This game already has a similar system in place in the wardrobe closet, why that isnt used to allow us to account wide unlock HM costumes is beyond me.

Oh right...cause "outfit stamps".

Silly me.

Archived