If You Value Your Account...

ThePrelate

I have seen this link in few posts today and it may come to appear more. The link appears to lead to a private RU server for Blade & Soul. If you value your accounts DO NOT give any of your account info on that site. It will prompt you to log in or apply. Whatever you choose, DO NOT use password or account name you use for official version of this game as this may also be an attempt of phishing. If you find any such posts, do not hesitate to report them.

Took them about 30mins since my first report to remove all of that user's post on various threads.

Hope no one fell for it as their first post with the link was over 3 hours ago, all linking to the same page on different threads so most likely a phishing attempt

13 minutes ago, Shukran said:

i usually call it, even on internet, natural selection.

but thanks for the advice, random citizen!

I think it was, 1999. The first time I learned the hard way that clicking random links on the interwebs is not a good idea.

A valuable lesson that still pay dividends to this day.

• NCSOFT

Greetings,

Thank you for warning your fellow forum users about this kind of activity, and thanks to everyone who reported the original posts.

We've removed the link in this post as well, and in future we would ask that users avoid sharing links of this type even for 'PSA' reasons as there is a fine line between this and simply advertising them.

Thank you.

Archived