What is unique about Destroyer among classes ?

Valiant

2 hours ago, Phytolacca said:

Pretty much what Valiant said. Destroyer's kit is just trash if compared to other classes. I mean I played BD and Kfm too bd was just..LOL why did they even create this class?..

and as a kfm i caught players rather easily most of the time without their escapes but quit because its simply too hard to 3rf properly with high ping(srsly fix this)

Still if you have a decent 80ms ping, You could make a perfect 3RF without macro and make alot of dps with it

Every class is getting everything in this game... Blue buffs for everyone, tons of escapes for everyone, tons of immune for everyone yey...

On top of that, they give us a lot of skill points; one doesn't have to make a choice anymore "should i go CC or damage or a mix?" no, not anymore because we got enough skill points to fill in the entire skill tree!! it's obvious that at some point you'll feel that your class is not special anymore.

22 minutes ago, FinJen Shy said:

Every class is getting everything in this game... Blue buffs for everyone, tons of escapes for everyone, tons of immune for everyone yey...

On top of that, they give us a lot of skill points; one doesn't have to make a choice anymore "should i go CC or damage or a mix?" no, not anymore because we got enough skill points to fill in the entire skill tree!! it's obvious that at some point you'll feel that your class is not special anymore.

Funny thing is, Me and my friend was talking about that from like a few days, How this game going to end all the same no difference into skill build no more due to many skill point.

And not every class getting tons of immune, So far the classes that got tons of immune, Iframe is KFM/BM/BD/Warlock/FM/Summoner/Assassin while Destroyer still staying at the back of game with his old Iframe and Red/Blue spin only.

Like every class can just put his 5 second immune against warlock attack while destroyer take all of that damage over his head, That what make warlock *cricket* destroyer anyday.

And that is my point, Every class got tons of way to escape and avoid attacks while able to punish you for mistakes while destroyer either go for escapes or for punish -.-

im a destro

i havent had much exp in pvp yet but my strategy, that works for MOST encounters

face tank>kd>grab, slam around like a doll, rinse repeat

most classes that ive fought cant handle that except for KFM and FM

im probably playing completely wrong but i got ranked last time i did a tourney so either i was fighting bad players or this works.

i just use my instincts

oh and im specced for pve atm cuz im levelling

3 hours ago, SummerSlaughter said:

im a destro

i havent had much exp in pvp yet but my strategy, that works for MOST encounters

face tank>kd>grab, slam around like a doll, rinse repeat

most classes that ive fought cant handle that except for KFM and FM

im probably playing completely wrong but i got ranked last time i did a tourney so either i was fighting bad players or this works.

i just use my instincts

oh and im specced for pve atm cuz im levelling

No offense mate, but the destroyers complaining in this thread have far more experience and skill than you as a destroyer :x

1 hour ago, Phytolacca said:

No offense mate, but the destroyers complaining in this thread have far more experience and skill than you as a destroyer :x

Experience my butt, Sorry for this words but I really start to feel like quitting already.

I'm standing within rank of 60 and 90 right now, I can't pass that no more because every time I try to go in a match I go against Assassin or warlock or FM or BM or BD

For real ? Like I always every night close the gaming rage after losing like 5 matches without able to do anything, Like the shitty warlock who keep spam their resist even if I killed the damn thrall -.-

Man, If you ask me the only 3 matches I consider fair to play against is playing against another Destroyer, Summoner or even KFM, Yes KFM I don't have much of advance against it but now it the only class that I have chance to beat not like other classes.

Yes , I'm writing that post right now after closing the game in rage mood after losing to time out Assassin(A *cricket*ing assassin who was just hide,Throw shitty poison, Knifes Poke with small damage then web me in air combo; I did try to use  both red and blue buff but couldn't beat this shitty style and they win *cricket*ing win -.-) ,BD(All what she did do, Run and hide till get some light damage repeat phantom grab then blade storm sometime I counter it , doesn't matter and did try both blue and red buff use less shit aswell) and FM&Warlock(Both keep my charge skills blocked, Throw high dps at me forcing me to escape then just shitty lock me till death also warlock don't need to lock me -.-) 

And finally the only matches I did win today was against 2 destroyers and 1 KFM, Yes Destroyer is not a big thing to me because they don't have advanced  like if they use blue buff and messed up their both escape I do punish them for real, Like really punish them easily not like other classes with 2 escapes and I can't even punish them for messing then)

Yes, When I go against other destroyer who don't use red buff like me and I force them to use both of his escape and blue buff he can't do shit no more except die for my red buff that punish him; Like Destroyer against Destroyer is the only fair matches I could see in this *cricket*ing game; If one made mistake he dead for sure and can't avoid that while he  could also go for little damage but more ways to escape )

I'm really not ingood mood no more and I already feel like quiting, I won't reroll any class because I did play this game to enjoy my time with destroyer because I liked their style sadly that don't apply no more/

Youcan call me noob or whatever, Still I was diamond in previous session, Plate in last session ranked around 60-90 so I don't think I'm not that nooob 

Just now, Valiant said:

Experience my butt, Sorry for this words but I really start to feel like quitting already.

I'm standing within rank of 60 and 90 right now, I can't pass that no more because every time I try to go in a match I go against Assassin or warlock or FM or BM or BD

For real ? Like I always every night close the gaming rage after losing like 5 matches without able to do anything, Like the shitty warlock who keep spam their resist even if I killed the damn thrall -.-

Man, If you ask me the only 3 matches I consider fair to play against is playing against another Destroyer, Summoner or even KFM, Yes KFM I don't have much of advance against it but now it the only class that I have chance to beat not like other classes.

Yes , I'm writing that post right now after closing the game in rage mood after losing to time out Assassin(A *cricket*ing assassin who was just hide,Throw shitty poison, Knifes Poke with small damage then web me in air combo; I did try to use  both red and blue buff but couldn't beat this shitty style and they win *cricket*ing win -.-) ,BD(All what she did do, Run and hide till get some light damage repeat phantom grab then blade storm sometime I counter it , doesn't matter and did try both blue and red buff use less shit aswell) and FM&Warlock(Both keep my charge skills blocked, Throw high dps at me forcing me to escape then just shitty lock me till death also warlock don't need to lock me -.-) 

And finally the only matches I did win today was against 2 destroyers and 1 KFM, Yes Destroyer is not a big thing to me because they don't have advanced  like if they use blue buff and messed up their both escape I do punish them for real, Like really punish them easily not like other classes with 2 escapes and I can't even punish them for messing then)

Yes, When I go against other destroyer who don't use red buff like me and I force them to use both of his escape and blue buff he can't do shit no more except die for my red buff that punish him; Like Destroyer against Destroyer is the only fair matches I could see in this *cricket*ing game; If one made mistake he dead for sure and can't avoid that while he  could also go for little damage but more ways to escape )

I'm really not ingood mood no more and I already feel like quiting, I won't reroll any class because I did play this game to enjoy my time with destroyer because I liked their style sadly that don't apply no more/

Youcan call me noob or whatever, Still I was diamond in previous session, Plate in last session ranked around 60-90 so I don't think I'm not that nooob 

I was talking to summer...since his experience as a destroyer is minimal to say the least and it seems he vses baddies xD (so his response to thread is kinda useless and doesn't help at all)

You would be one of the destroyers with greater experience/skill -_-

mayb u were so mad u didnt read properly but its kool :P

10 minutes ago, Phytolacca said:

I was talking to summer...since his experience as a destroyer is minimal to say the least and it seems he vses baddies xD (so his response to thread is kinda useless and doesn't help at all)

You would be one of the destroyers with greater experience/skill -_-

mayb u were so mad u didnt read properly but its kool :P

I know you was talking to him, I was just saying it like my experience is really useless against other classes because they just outsmart me with their many kits.

I'm really mad, Yes; But why ? It because there many things in this game that is broken, Like Assassin who can 100-0 or time out you while able to move faster, resist damage in first seconds in their hide, Spam that hide, Spam that web, Got tons of stun and it the only class who can pierce Red Spin Q and Emberstomp stun immune by switch and stun you

Like Hide mean stealth ,Stealth suppose to be sneaking like it suppose to be quit slow and not immune to anything, Like this is the only game who gave resist and speed buff during stealth like for real that is very broken.

And even from their hide, They got many Iframe that able to heal them.

I won't talk about BD or BM or KFM or FM or Warlock Kits because you already know all of that, I'm just really feel like useless class right now and yes some will say they many op Destroyer ranked at top 10.

Well we shall how long they will stand because we already can see Korean server where FM, Warlock and BM top everything -.-

Just now, Valiant said:

I know you was talking to him, I was just saying it like my experience is really useless against other classes because they just outsmart me with their many kits.

I'm really mad, Yes; But why ? It because there many things in this game that is broken, Like Assassin who can 100-0 or time out you while able to move faster, resist damage in first seconds in their hide, Spam that hide, Spam that web, Got tons of stun and it the only class who can pierce Red Spin Q and Emberstomp stun immune by switch and stun you

Like Hide mean stealth ,Stealth suppose to be sneaking like it suppose to be quit slow and not immune to anything, Like this is the only game who gave resist and speed buff during stealth like for real that is very broken.

And even from their hide, They got many Iframe that able to heal them.

I won't talk about BD or BM or KFM or FM or Warlock Kits because you already know all of that, I'm just really feel like useless class right now and yes some will say they many op Destroyer ranked at top 10.

Well we shall how long they will stand because we already can see Korean server where FM, Warlock and BM top everything -.-

Yeahh IMO stealth evade chance should be removed completly from the game as RNG should have no place in a competitive pvp game and  the speed buff during stealth should be removed also as it is stupid and just promotes running away.(srsly they already can't be targetted in stealth why give them more speed too lmao.

Devs made stealth way too OP in this game.

18 minutes ago, Phytolacca said:

Yeahh IMO stealth evade chance should be removed completly from the game as RNG should have no place in a competitive pvp game and  the speed buff during stealth should be removed also as it is stupid and just promotes running away.(srsly they already can't be targetted in stealth why give them more speed too lmao.

Devs made stealth way too OP in this game.

Yes, They hide and run away in quick way toward corner spawn their lotus then switch stun lock you with a knockup follow it by web and lovely damage, repeat -.-

Like why the hell they could be faster than me during their stealth, God I hate this game so much now I don't know how I was used to be hyper and happy for it but no blah  

Archived