Now i need tons of Moonstones but no way to get them

Provois

So to future upgrade my gear i need now tons of Moonstones on everything. But since the Poor Boss mechanics and the worst performance i ever saw in game it is close to impossible to get any kind of loot as melee even with 500+ Ap in ssp. I barly manage to get sometimes loot from the terrors but this just drop chests who require keys who is more expensive then the stuff it contains..lol. Where drops this keys? No clue maybe from the Boar at the end of the mining stage. But i never managed to get loot from them as melee because the time i dont have dodge his Attacks im Busy with running to get them in my range what makes it impossible to make enough damage before all the ranged just brainafk shoot him to death.

Rly something must be done with this crap. especially performance optimization and the removement of the min damage you have to deal to the bosses(ot at last reduce the amount).

So is there any way to get this stones except buying from mp? Or do i need to wait until the release of the demonic battlefields (in the case that is not such bullshit like ssp)?

If you are a melee with 500+ AP and still fail to get loot, then you have been doing something really wrong. I play a sin myself and have been getting SSP loot since I hit 460 AP. And yes I do get poor performance in SSP too, but at least I bothered to learn the timings for the Terror's red AoEs so that makes it a lot easier to deal the needed damage. 

Now, as for the keys to open the loot boxes, you can get them from capturing phase loot box, grindtooth loot box, killing enemy faction NPC during enemy mining phase (not recommended) and from a certain beast that has a chance to spawn after the terror waves (can't remember its name). 

Archived