Speed Hackers

guregori

So what's being done about this subject? 

Let me tell you a lil story here. Silverfrost patch released and i main a melee class, found it to be very melee unfriendly but i kept going; i finally have the upgrades to get credit (yay) in soulstone plains, i'm getting boxes keys moonstones, shitty whatever meat an plant drops (wtf is with that). so al is happy and dandy untill the other day i get 1 shotted 61k hp -0 from nothing and i was like wtf how did i die? and then i was told its speed hackers and i started seeing it they pop they throw granade or gun you 2-3 times and pop out, and now this happens everyday in every mining channel. 

So the question lies here is this Game's security so shitty that let this happen?, i mean 1st all the bots, which i know get banned but they seem to just create a new wave everytime and now this, how can this pass undetected? and the worst part is that even if you get to hold the speed hacker to try and report or w/e, most of them are wearing a mask so they are unidentified.. so now i don't even bother, why waste time getting prestige if you are just going to give it for free to a hacker that goes unpunished

I've already discontinued my premium membership i mean what's the point of colaborating with the game if they can't deal with such HUGE issues.

They might  ban if you report them, but thats not gona do much. Go check bamboo viallage, new bots are created every minute. Im sure they are banning some of the bots but its complete useless and a waste of time. They need something like Game Guard... but that actually works.

why they fking cant protect client from those scripts???? they at least can stop bots from teleporting. This is fking so annoying. I run with my 20k stamina and the bot is teleporting faster and more far distance in front of me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived