Well, the second Clan I joined...

DomiSotto

went from 2 or 3 to 'just me' on-line in under a week. Why people even bother recruiting if they are not going to play. Oh, well. Quitting and not going to join anything for a while. I am starting to feel like I am the only one playing this game :(

34 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

went from to 'just me' on-line in under a week. Why people even bother recruiting if they are not going to play. Oh, well. Quitting and not going to join anything for a while. I am starting to feel like I am the only one playing this game :(

Meanwhile the clan I made just to giggle at the name and meant to contain my alts went to 30-online 80-man rank 15, probably one of the largest on server.

._.

37 minutes ago, Richard Rahl said:

there is a separate forum just for clan recruitment if you want to look into that.

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/forum/441-na/

I am aware of that, and was looking both here and on Dojo, and joined two clans that were recruiting on my server. So far, two for two, zip people on-line. I feel so disheartened I am not sure I want to even join again.  I was just running my Silverfrost dailies in Channel 1, and have not seen another player in 1 hour. Server merge soon?

Lucky you. Sucks to be me.

Meanwhile the clan I made just to giggle at the name and meant to contain my alts went to 30-online 80-man rank 15, probably one of the largest on server.

8 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

Lucky you. Sucks to be me.

Well, the reason to that was that I randomly helped out a person, then they asked for invite, and then said why not make this clan big. And I thought, yea. And then we invited a person who was very active and got involved with recruitment, and soon enough we had members that would become the core of the clan.

And I thought that, with such a name, it'd be completely hilarious if we become important or famous. And indeed it is, and I'm milking the joke dry.

So what I'm saying is, you could probably create a clan and push it forward too. Or in your clan, you could ask for invite rights and try to get involved as well. If you don't shy away from recruiting people who are still learning/leveling and act helpful, you should get members quite fast.

2 hours ago, Enhance said:

Well, the reason to that was that I randomly helped out a person, then they asked for invite, and then said why not make this clan big. And I thought, yea. And then we invited a person who was very active and got involved with recruitment, and soon enough we had members that would become the core of the clan.

And I thought that, with such a name, it'd be completely hilarious if we become important or famous. And indeed it is, and I'm milking the joke dry.

So what I'm saying is, you could probably create a clan and push it forward too. Or in your clan, you could ask for invite rights and try to get involved as well. If you don't shy away from recruiting people who are still learning/leveling and act helpful, you should get members quite fast.

While it's awesome to run your own guild, I have been fortunate to be in a really great guild in SWTOR, and I saw what it took to run it from the GMs. I simply cannot do that, and I don't want to have another guild that is a fail on my server. I think it will be far easier to just do my own thing and forget about the group PvE.

I keep getting random whisper for clan recuit from someone while I'm doing my dailies:

"Hi, there! Do you looking for a clan? or Do you want to join my clan? We are rank 11~15 and I cut it shot with "How much do you want from me for donation?" lol

They all asking donation similar range from 3 to 5 golds or 15 to 25 soulstones, I replied "thanks for asking but I have to pass" :P

1 hour ago, DomiSotto said:

I think it will be far easier to just do my own thing and forget about the group PvE.

^^^^Exactly! A+ and I don't have any problem getting reward for solo in open world event/bosses, there is no incentive to party for anything in this game.

Archived