ANYONE FROM ASIA PLAYING THIS VER. OF GAME???

XLaws

20 minutes ago, XLaws said:

I want to ask those who play BnS Na/Eu who are from Asia regarding their ping ... If it's worth it to download this version of the game.

My internet Speed is 6mb. 

Up

yes I'm playing from south east asia 

firstly, internet speed and latency are two seperate things 

either way I'm using 30 mbps and i play on EU server with 160 ish ping which is playable in pve , not soo good for pvp but after the last update there are some serious lag spikes 

2 minutes ago, xwindbladex said:

yes I'm playing from south east asia 

firstly, internet speed and latency are two seperate things 

either way I'm using 30 mbps and i play on EU server with 160 ish ping which is playable in pve , not soo good for pvp but after the last update there are some serious lag spikes 

well that's that, i guess back to bns Taiwan 

Varies on Locatiosn and how your ISP routes their network to NC Server. We'll get different pings.
IF you are from Philippines, Maximum good ping you'll get is 200ms from PLDT Fiber (Mineski).
And as for PvE, we'll Im not saying Im that  geared but its playable. Downside is that you cannot ani-cancel. But thats not important when you're just happy to play without any issues other than Ani-cancel.

As for PvP, Its still playable. Some of my Clan mates reached Gold/Plat rank atm.

2 minutes ago, Yamyatos said:

I'm actually interessted. If you are from asia, why would you play on these servers? 

Dont the others have only advantages? Ping, content, balancing, .. it should all be better there, shouldnt it?

Simple. Community. Communications and events.
The localization NC Offers is good enough for most None Korean/Chinese/Taiwanese/Japanese players to come join NA Server.

24 minutes ago, Argu said:

[moderated content]

excuse me? you are implying that Asian players should be banned from all non asian servers ? 

For your information , Asia is a big continent consisting of multiple countries and so far Blade and Soul has Chinese, Japanese , TW and Korean servers.  So basically what your are saying is that only people from these countries should play on these servers and these servers only 

I find your comment to be extremely insensitive , including that "Russians are allowed here as well" . Kindly refrain from immature remarks like this on a public forums and keep your racism in check. Thank you 

On 4/16/2016 at 2:03 AM, XLaws said:

well that's that, i guess back to bns Taiwan 

EU is weaker for SEA, whereas NA is a better choice.

i play in NA with 300ms+ but reduced to 226ms with WTFast, bearable for PVE and some pvp for dailies. Always envy those video walkthrough that has the best anicancel which i can never dream off 

• 1 month later...

i sure wish BnS will be implemented via SEA server where every asians could play together ... i mean look at Dragon Nest now, when that game first made its release in a SEA server many players .. I MEAN MANY PLAYERS flooded and played up until now.  *sigh* if only someone up there would realize soon enough before its too late

On 4/16/2016 at 2:06 AM, Aethyr said:

Depending on the locations. EU is not best routed from Philippines. So if you are from Philippines,  Play on NA Server.
https://www.facebook.com/BnSPH/

Also, if in need of Pingzapper, I think I can help you. ;)

im using pingzapper atm. but its a trial version only.. can u give me premium? ^_^

Archived