Economy

Urbanops

1-2 copper per mob and 9-15 copper for boss would indeed be nice as free user. Of course that would mean premiums would gain higher amount of gold per mob. It is pretty unrewarding to only be able to get gold from quests that are limited to 40 quests a day. I don't know does other MMOs have such system where only premiums have the luxury of mob gold drops. I highly doubt that it would change anyway.

I prefer a non-bot driven economy so quest based gold and only small amounts of gold drops seem to have merit in my eyes. For now I am totally fine with all gold sources and how they are balanced, except for the trove event. (-_^)

You could easly afford premium account if you are free user. 

2799 points is 31.1 a day cost, that costs 1 gold and 7 silver in game money. 

For someone who know how to make gold, it is pretty easly. In fact i can afford it myself already at 43 lvl by crafting from 1 guild. x) 

And well, as the guy said above me, making currency obtainable only with missions is the 1 of the way to secure game value from bots. 

In metin2 when i remember, bots farmed money so hard, the money got to the trash value and everything was costing in billions in a game, where 2 billions was max you could hold in your inv. xD 

Premium membership is not available for Hongmoon coins, though. I suspect this also is a bot resistance measure, to ensure that premium account benefits stay restricted to accounts that they have pay details from. So if these accounts get banned for botting, they can ban the credit card as well. Much harder to get a new CC than another e-mail and fake address -_^

AS HeiHua said it is quite possible to buy premium easily only by doing quests. At current exchange rate it costs roughtly 35 gold and this is the amount you easily get by doing dailies for 2 days. If you do all easy, soloable dailies in Silverfrost and, for example, Mushin 1-7) you should get around 15g per day. If you do purple dungs dailies you will get almost 20g.

All in all, 2 days farming dailies (each round should not take you more than 1.5 hour) for 30 days premium, not a bad deal at all. Besides, those few coppers that drop from mobs do not add up to some major income. Al low levels it is helpful but at 45+ you can farm mobs for hour or two and spend everything on one Windstride.

7 minutes ago, Bartas said:

AS HeiHua said it is quite possible to buy premium easily only by doing quests. At current exchange rate it costs roughtly 35 gold and this is the amount you easily get by doing dailies for 2 days. If you do all easy, soloable dailies in Silverfrost and, for example, Mushin 1-7) you should get around 15g per day. If you do purple dungs dailies you will get almost 20g.

All in all, 2 days farming dailies (each round should not take you more than 1.5 hour) for 30 days premium, not a bad deal at all. Besides, those few coppers that drop from mobs do not add up to some major income. Al low levels it is helpful but at 45+ you can farm mobs for hour or two and spend everything on one Windstride.

and as Shuchin said.. prem isnt in hongmoon section but only in the ncoin section so doesnt matter how much HM coins you got u wil never get prem

5 minutes ago, digidigdj said:

and as Shuchin said.. prem isnt in hongmoon section but only in the ncoin section so doesnt matter how much HM coins you got u wil never get prem

In currency exchange you get NCoins not HM coins or am I mistaken?

Archived