Everyone hit Progress cap except that guy....

Valiant

Screenshot_160409_001.jpg

The game is not pay to win they say, It pay for progress fast "Way faster ".
Well the best guy with best gear I saw on EU server was having like 560 AP at max but now I found my friend link this photo over discord, I was like "What the hell is that  ? How that even possible ? "

Like a tons of gold and money have been spend over that account while other player either Free player or semi paying players did hit the cap of 560 AP and Oartherbreaker Rings,etc but this guy, Just how ?

That guy just can rekt a whole camp in misty woods or even SSP solo by himself, How did he manage to have like 1000 Gold to spend over the hongmoon soul or even the weapon or the rings ???

It's a well known fact if you can throw money at this game you'll progress faster. In my guild on TW there were a group of wealthy people who were from Dubai, they started the same time I did about and wound up having full maxed out everything 2 weeks in while I was still working my way through the beginning of the oathbreaker weapon path. That's just how it is. 

Every so called f2p game is p2w, whats to QQ about? :P

And don't worry, there are plenty like him. :D

You can get max gear in a single day by wallet buffering your way. Not p2w ofcourse, pay2advance. :))

as far as there is the ability to trade, there wont be a true f2p, he could bt buying gold from players. how is that ncs fault? you can sell your gold for hm store points and you can buy gold with ncoin from other players. you dont want to know how much this guy has spent, also he could be a bot train owner, there are loads of reasons. also this is naming and shaming, it will give you a warning point and this thread will get locked.

1 hour ago, Sayk said:

Every so called f2p game is p2w, whats to QQ about? :P

And don't worry, there are plenty like him. :D

You can get max gear in a single day by wallet buffering your way. Not p2w ofcourse, pay2advance. :))

I don't call it p2w or anything or QQ about it, What I say is the the old contact was much easier to get in it advanced items with some effort while if someone pay he going to bypass you by difference of 2 weeks atleast.

But with the new contact released and the amount of gold it need to go from A to B, Now it require too too much effort and much of time while if someone who payed alot of money like this person just go through a difference of 2 months not just a 2 weeks like before. 

And that what I fear sadly, That they going to release a new Contact in this 2 month interval making the free player lay back and locked contact, Making it a p2w at this point. 

Archived