NCsoft STOP DESTROYING THIS GAME

BabyKurama

So I just got to hear Soha new voice, srsly, you idiots know this is a game inspired by Korean culture and you add a voice like that.

I just barely handle the bad dub's in the beginning and now this, and this is just 1 thing of many. I'am really starting to regerat buying this game. I payed for Blade & Soul not a badly done ripe-off version of it.

So fix you mistakes and next time you think something like this is better, DON'T DO IT because it's not. 

i42dgao.gif

You can always switch voices to korean / japanese / chinese / taiwanese what ever suits you. Think even someone said in livestream that its okay to do and theres guide on forums too so you can get rid of shitty english garbage

15 minutes ago, Hatsunya said:

You can always switch voices to korean / japanese / chinese / taiwanese what ever suits you. Think even someone said in livestream that its okay to do and theres guide on forums too so you can get rid of shitty english garbage

I know but don't wanna do it just incase something *cricket*s up, rater wait for a official voice pack

15 minutes ago, AionCheesecake said:

You know that Soha's voice is the wrong one, right, and that that's in the known issues thread, right?

I rly hope so but they still have made many more mistakes. That ruins the feeling of the game

Archived