How much did you shell out? Cobalt Wig

Puppy Pie

I got my wig thru achievement merchant, which took me about 200 gold. However imo it worthes. I've run 4-man bsh uncountable times and got over 7 dragoncall, 4 lightning draw, 2 ember stomp and almost every costumes except the mask, and I have never seen a wig. It is really rare. So any price under 200 gold is acceptable.

1 minute ago, AmberVici said:

I got my wig thru achievement merchant, which took me about 200 gold. However imo it worthes. I've run 4-man bsh uncountable times and got over 7 dragoncall, 4 lightning draw, 2 ember stomp and almost every costumes except the mask, and I have never seen a wig. It is really rare. So any price under 200 gold is acceptable.

I have never seen the mask myself either.

I would have bought the wig for 200g as well if It did not drop after 20 or so more times

Just now, Puppy Pie said:

I have never seen the mask myself either.

I would have bought the wig for 200g as well if It did not drop after 20 or so more times

You are making the right choice my friend. Save your time by cutting off those meaningless dungeon runs. If you really have much time to playing this game, run other dungeons like 4-man lair. Don't use your time but your decision to save money. Time is priceless.

2 minutes ago, AmberVici said:

You are making the right choice my friend. Save your time by cutting off those meaningless dungeon runs. If you really have much time to playing this game, run other dungeons like 4-man lair. Don't use your time but your decision to save money. Time is priceless.

true! I might have to do that on my 2nd main.

I just hate that they took away so many of my achievement points (from the old 4 mans)

Archived