new player lvling advice

Yashuoa

Hi, lvl 18 FM here.

Recently started with the game.
Loving the pewpew so far.

Regarding talents, I am uncertain how to spent my points during lvling.

Can someone can guide me a bit in the right direction.
Thanks.

for leveling, you should talent ur LMB for aoe + heal. and RMB for faster ranged atk speed.

then make inferno instant. after that just look what skills you use most and make them better..

and shove that burn build until ur at 45/50 as u get 0 benefits from burn before that(mobs dies too fast)

I loved divine veil when I was leveling, great to fend of range attacks.

You can also spec LMB (frost palm) to Form1, and 1 (impact) to Form 1, once you hit LMB 3 times and 1, non-boss can be stunned.

Buy gems w/ +dmg and some other buff when you stun opponent, that should speed your lvling things up.

If you want more stun, you can spec 2 (dragonchar) in Form2 and its a forward AOE attack too. Spam LMB to regain focus if your juice is low.

https://bnstree.com/FM?build=45010002553225632381312653339431250321063325123241222632124932239222373241011 Here my friend the first 3 points put them in flame palm(LB), then go to dragonchar(2) put points in blazing beam you it will cost 2 points then get your flame soul 1 point. You will 1-2 shot every mob on your leveling path, this is what you should start up with. If you have any questions just pm for further info about what to pick after you got those skill points. :D im happy to help

Archived