Sin as a main?

Siara

Hello there,

I was wondering if any players here use an Assassin as their main character. Is it viable to raise an Assassin from zero to lvl 50+ and be succesful in PvE/PvP without any outside funding or alt characters? To what level should I bring the Assassin to get a proper feel of the class to see if I like it? Do you have any further tips for a beginner regarding the class itself? Does the Assassin have any useful self-healing abilities? 

Yes, Assassin is viable in pretty much every scenario. They always seem to have the tools to any job that they need to accomplish. 

The level to see how good Assassin can be is (I would say in my person opinion, 25+) but they are pretty heavily skill point dependant, like KFM. So the higher you get, the stronger you get, always. They don't really plateau like KFMs.

Tips for beginners. Take it slow, as you learn the skills. You're going to need to be able to manage a lot of stuff in the long run. And a lot of our good abilities overlap on the same buttons (Like Tab.) Button mashing will *cricket* you up a lot on this class. It takes a pretty strategic mindset, imo to succeed on this class, especially at higher levels.

For Self-Healing. PvE-wise Assassins can spec their Poison Mist to heal 50% of it's damage dealt, which can be very good against bosses, and insane against more than 1 mob. Also, you can put points into Lotus Fury to heal on damage dealt AND resists on damage (Really lets you heal like crazy due to it's long duration against Destros who enjoy their red spin, or anyone who wants to spam you while you do it).

That's all I got off the top of my head (Kinda tired, sorry. Just wanted to give you some basic info), But hopefully you'll enjoy the class. 

Hello mate

I main a sin currently 1750+ arena.

1st u need to reach at least 45 lvl to understand sin since u will have almost all skills.

2nd sin has 2(decoy) on counter an attack puts u in stealth for 6 sec also can be speced to give u a shield for ur 5% of ur hp also 2% hp bk on succesfull counter.

3d ur C skill can give u 20% hp of the damage that it will do n 2 % hp bk on every resist its a 5 point strike n during its use ur immune to everything.

4th since 50 lvl patch when u rb f ur f either dark strike or lightning give u 5% hp if speced if i remember right.

5th ur X smokescreen can give u 10% of ur hp bk in 10 sec of its duration plus u resist any projectile range attacks.

6th even ur tab escape can give u 5% hp with 3 poibts spec.

Sin is an awesome class to main its a single target dpser.

Iframes Q E Ss V(if speced) also ur C resist ur 2 decoy its ur wood block also if u spec ur X for stealth can give u 0.5 sec iframe if u can time it.

Hope i didnt forgot anything 

Ask me anything 

Assassins best selfheal:

1% life:

Cast fighting spirit - cast lightning rend stage 2 to get our of stealth and deal much dmg - cast poison wine tier 1 stage 3 = SIN has 80-100% hp in 2 seconds with just hitting 1 mob.

Why?

Fighting spirit gives you 70% life drain

Poison wine heals you for 50% damage dealt. 

Together you heal 120% life with one of the biggest dps skills of sins and also you deal a shitload of damage. 

Archived