When do we get Dragon certificate dungeon?

Mysticstrider

I've noticed that there's a regular Dragon certificate dungeon we get from the following: Cold Storage, Floating Altar Daily Challenge, Sundered Nexus, Gloomdress Incursion Daily Challenge, Sogun's Lament, and The Shattered Masts Daily Challenge. 

I was wondering where we can get these? Is this a new content that's not released yet?

do we know ""when"" this part will come to us? i mean its like 2-3 weeks or mounths from now?

i am new player and i am stuck with my progress right now! i cant do purple dugeons or mushin coze of my gear and i cant upgrade my gear coze i cant do purple or mushin tower ! i have 12k beans and gold rank, i could make money from that and progress to the game but now i cant!

Please do something to help new players!

@PhantoM47 do your main story line, you reach lvl 49. If your accesories are still infernal switch them out for breeze and get an offensive yeti ring later on.

Upgrade your weapon to oathbreaker if you still have that blue one (gives you more atk in the short run but costs more later on).

Now you got 400 atk or almost 400 and you can go to purple lvl 50 dungeons np. Or you are a bot?

22 hours ago, YuriYuran said:

@PhantoM47 do your main story line, you reach lvl 49. If your accesories are still infernal switch them out for breeze and get an offensive yeti ring later on.

Upgrade your weapon to oathbreaker if you still have that blue one (gives you more atk in the short run but costs more later on).

Now you got 400 atk or almost 400 and you can go to purple lvl 50 dungeons np. Or you are a bot?

this weekend i upgrade my weapon to true profane,to upgrade it more its imposible for me coze it needs tons of gold and without be able to sell soulstones i cant, i finished mushin tower so i upgraded my soul shilds too to a point so the thing i am going to do now is to join on a random purple and hope they dont kick me!

Well. Small Dragon Certificates removed from the "Big 4" Moonwater dungeons (which were stupidly designed but at least you can get parties for them), moved to Lv50 Heroic dungeons (meaning if you're stuck at a certain upgrade level or even admit to being new, the party will just ditch you), and the other kind of certificate is from content that isn't even out yet...even though they probably already have it and just need to flip a switch or something.

Sigh....still gotta do shitty faction dailies to get soulstones...

• 2 weeks later...

i have 5 alts who have 400+ap. all got profane weapons only. I do misty woods faction quest and get 14 soulstones only. the main quest gives tons of silvers. doing pvp give some silvers. buying the right gem gives you attack and cheap bracelet. having extra hm skills give you attack.

Archived