pirate bracelet

TigerZord

I have not done it since Silverfrost released but my understanding was that the devs were to merge the loot tables from 4man with 6man which would make all drops a bit more rare due to there being more potential items to drop. If it's not dropping for you, the easiest solution is to run nightshade and bloodshade daily for 7 days for the 20 pirate emblems and just buy the pirate bracelet that way. If you're running bloodshade for the pirate bracelet though, I might assume you still need some gear. Each time I took a fresh 45 into bsh, I would run to collect the purple shields and long before I completed the shields, I'd have the pirate bracelet.

With the merging of loot tables from 4-man into 6-man, Pirate Bracelet became a rarer drop in 6-man, sadly.

For now, it's better not to put your eggs in only one basket, so to speak, and do Bloodshade more often (you'll need those Hae Mujin's Machismo to upgrade your gear, trust me) while also farming Pirate Emblems from both Bloodshade and Nightshade.

Not sure if Blackram Supply Chain has the same issue with Siren Belt, while we're on the subject, but the way to handle that one is the same.

20 hours ago, TigerZord said:

just a quick question: does the pirate bracelet still drop from bloodshade harbor ive done the dungeon several times and it hasn't dropped

they come from the boss boxes now i believe i got the necklace earlier today, so defiantly still drop there. (24 man at least)

Archived