Small Dragon Certificate

ZainRO

Hi NCSOFT,

Im wondering if you can put back small dragon certificate into level 45 4-blue dungeons? I find it hard to farm soulstone for lvl 45 players(with "weak" weapon) to get the certificate since it only drop from purple 50 dungeon or junghado F7 !! and people are asking for "450++ AP only" in the cross server!! and i have no way to reach that without a lot of soulstone which coulnt even get! Ive been pvping for zen to trade for soulstone before the patch however after the recent patch, it is different. Why do you make it so hard for us? How to even carryout the end game dungeon if we cannot upgrade our weapon? 

If this is the case, can i suggest you guys to lower the value soulstone needed to enhance? you do know that it is ridiculously high, right? my KFM have like 8000 zen bean from pvp but couldnt even change it for soulstone.. please be considerable to player who farm through pvp..

I'm pretty sure the reason behind this was to combat bots in arena. Its very unfortunate for new players however as they have to real way to farm soulstone at all now.

My suggestion is to wait it out and hope the prices drop on the AH eventually. You can still get 20 ss/day with faction dailies + tomb of exiles. Depending on your class you can probably do Jughado with True Profane so that could be one certificate per day.

1 cetrificate per day is to low, but even with that i cant even do mushin coze of my gear! i am new player and i am stuck right now, i cant do mushin/purple dugeons coze of my gear and i cant upgrade my gear coze i cant obdain somehow dragon certificate. i have 12k beans and gold rank and i cant do nothing! please do something for the new players coze we are stuck at this point, we cant progress to the game right now....

i dont know for you guys but i cant rly play anymore like this, i will stop until they add the new consept (blue dugeons) so i can obdain dragon certificate from there!

and dont tell me do dailys to farm gold and ss, u need TONS of time to do that and the amount they gave u is tini compere to what u need to upgreade!

i hope they will do something

Clearly being able to get Small Dragon certificates from both the Big 4 Moonwater Dungeons and the new 50 ones was just too convenient for NCSoft to allow. The whole combating bots thing is an excuse, otherwise they'd have done this long ago. Ultimately, the soulstones are still too few from the sources that we do have for them, while the costs are too high.

no please don't put back the lvl 45 blue dungeons only bot will benefit from that...

lot of people omplained about arena soulstone bot in 45 cap.. and now complain again?? wtf 

i really like the idea.... it just only means real legit players can get the dragon certificate.

and you dont need to rush gear while your're only lvl 45 wait till you are 49 or 50 to do 3 purple dailies....

and besides it easy to farm gold now i can make average 80+ gold a day, so the price of soulstone today is actually normal (i remember on tawian soulstone is about 70s-1g each) 

and actually the source count of soulstone is just average. unlike before 50 patch which soulstone are over influated in market

Dood, go outbreaker path. Get 400atk and you're good to go. Ppl will do 6m dungeons with you. The 4m restrictions are a lil higher.. like 450+ at least idk.

I have 480 atk and I can tell you as long as you get 400 atk lvl 49-50 youre good to go and it's not hard considering you get atk boost by leveling.

On 2.4.2016 at 1:46 PM, haloismybtch said:

no please don't put back the lvl 45 blue dungeons only bot will benefit from that...

lot of people omplained about arena soulstone bot in 45 cap.. and now complain again?? wtf 

i really like the idea.... it just only means real legit players can get the dragon certificate.

and you dont need to rush gear while your're only lvl 45 wait till you are 49 or 50 to do 3 purple dailies....

and besides it easy to farm gold now i can make average 80+ gold a day, so the price of soulstone today is actually normal (i remember on tawian soulstone is about 70s-1g each) 

and actually the source count of soulstone is just average. unlike before 50 patch which soulstone are over influated in market

i have 507 ap on my main, my alts have true profane(375 ap (even 15 ap gem on both is on). I am a legit player and when i got plat with my bers and i realized that the 16k beans will rot on a plat score until i do the chapter 10 story and get carried through fang dungeon.

Not thx,keep it as it is.IT's really lovely to have only legit players in arena.

If you don't know what to do with your beans - sell training certificates.PVE players will buy.

And before you ask - You enter in ther clan and donate into the craft.

I understand many will want bots gone from Arena and this is one way but it is really hard for those who only want to pvp and sell soulstones that way. Why not put them in the lv 45 heroic dungeon instead of those three new heroics? That way it would be easy enough for legit players to get gear and not kicked out from the parties because of elitists who require 470+ AP for those new heroic dungeons.

5 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

I understand many will want bots gone from Arena and this is one way but it is really hard for those who only want to pvp and sell soulstones that way. Why not put them in the lv 45 heroic dungeon instead of those three new heroics? That way it would be easy enough for legit players to get gear and not kicked out from the parties because of elitists who require 470+ AP for those new heroic dungeons.

400ap and you can run any dungeon right now, don't be that way..

"In blade and soul pvp and pve goes hand in hand" -someone said that idk.

Now you feel the pain of being just a pvp addict, I'm progressing pretty well by doing both. Well only what's needed you can still make a lot of money just by farming pvp 3v3

1 hour ago, YuriYuran said:

400ap and you can run any dungeon right now, don't be that way..

"In blade and soul pvp and pve goes hand in hand" -someone said that idk.

Now you feel the pain of being just a pvp addict, I'm progressing pretty well by doing both. Well only what's needed you can still make a lot of money just by farming pvp 3v3

Depends on person. I have decently good gear, I can do Naryu Labyrinth with ease but..the new heroics man. I can't do anything there. I keep getting hit too easy by mobs especially in necro. Bosses aren't the problem but the tower defense. So I suppose I just suck my pride and sit out with 430 AP.

@Lunakitty yes I hate necro too, even the small mobs at starting area hit me harder than 8 yeti skrux ^^.

I'm a kfm so all those small mobs are a huge pain to me (yes I already have pretty good soulshields and often died to them), I can tell you are able to clear all of them with 400+.

I only do necro max. Once a day cause I hate it. Its just a copy pasted dungeon where they immensely boosted trash mobs hp and dps.

My specs now: 485ap 60k hp 25% rng block, 20evasion

Cr% 49 crDMG 196%

Archived