Spawning Bay Lee?

Shadovvv

I believe it's 20 minutes between the 2 sub-boss kills: wait a sub-boss to spawn, kill it, wait 20 minutes, kill the next sub-boss, wait more 20 minutes, then Bay Lee shows up.

At least it's what the 'Cheat Sheet' spreadsheet said, but dunno if that's exactly how it goes for NA/EU as well. I presume it is (see Magic Flute Enclave tab, that's Beastbog): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JOQK34BUTR_55XwnbJOk388gjokrtLZFdhi3vIwXjZc/

The only time I've had to bother with the daily requiring Bay Lee, we went with the 'kill enough Skilled mobs' idea of making bosses show up (which I don't think it works, but whatever, it helps with the related daily). I didn't count but I'm pretty sure it was a lot closer to 20 minutes between each boss spawn than 1 hour.

In any case, it's something that merits further testing to be sure of how it works in NA/EU.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎30‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 6:02 AM, S E 7 E N said:

Its def not 20 min after the sub bosses though. I remember waiting 45 - an hour.

This only happens if the process is not completed successfully each step after killing Bay Lee.

Archived