Himedeary

Prerequisite Quest for Naryu Labyrinth

Recommended Posts

I'm currently at level50 and I still can't seem to find this quest. Most people say it automatically pops up on the quest log but I don't have it. Any ideas how I can get it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think you need to do Blackram Supply Chain 6 man>Bloodshade Harbor 6 man and it`ll unlock Naryu Labyrinth quest called A Plea for Doujin or something like that after Mushin's Tower.

Edited by staahpxDD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, staahpxDD said:

I think you need to do Blackram Supply Chain 6 man>Bloodshade Harbor 6 man and it`ll unlock Naryu Labyrinth quest called A Plea for Doujin or something like that.

I ran both Blackram Suppy Chain and Bloodshade Harbor many times but I still didn't get the quest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Himedeary said:

I ran both Blackram Suppy Chain and Bloodshade Harbor many times but I still didn't get the quest. 

Have you done Mushin's Tower perhaps? I've read on Reddit somewhere that the person got the quest after Mushin's Tower.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, staahpxDD said:

Have you done Mushin's Tower perhaps? I've read on Reddit somewhere that the person got the quest after Mushin's Tower.

Yep, got to 5th floor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taemek   
1 hour ago, FieryPassion said:

after you beat junghado it pops up

I haven't beat Junghado yet and I can get in to Lab.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

4 minutes ago, Taemek said:

I haven't beat Junghado yet and I can get in to Lab.

Odd. i swear i had daojao's plea quest top up right after i killed junghado. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vivien   

I haven't done Mushin Tower, 4/6 man Blackram Supply Chain, and Bloodshade Harbor on my Warlock yet (not enough time to do those after new contents came out right after the leveling event ended...).

But I've done 24 man versions of both of those dungeons, which are the E. Fleet Supply Chain and Nightshade Harbor just to do some dailies on her for gold.

The blue quest for Naryu Labyrinth popped up for my alt after I've cleared both 24 man dungeons once with their own blue quests.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Vivien said:

I haven't done Mushin Tower, 4/6 man Blackram Supply Chain, and Bloodshade Harbor on my Warlock yet (not enough time to do those after new contents came out right after the leveling event ended...).

But I've done 24 man versions of both of those dungeons, which are the E. Fleet Supply Chain and Nightshade Harbor just to do some dailies on her for gold.

The blue quest for Naryu Labyrinth popped up for my alt after I've cleared both 24 man dungeons once with their own blue quests.

mine still didn't pop up.

3 hours ago, Tohtori said:

you get the lab quest after you kill mysteriousman.

killed him, nothing pops up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crum1515   

I ran into this yesterday, and ran Nightshade Harbor and right after killing 4th major boss the quest popped.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Crum1515 said:

I ran into this yesterday, and ran Nightshade Harbor and right after killing 4th major boss the quest popped.

I ran both 24man dungeons and 6man but I don't see anything popping up after killing bosses or finishing quests. '-'

Edited by Himedeary
grammar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crum1515   

hmmmmmm... that is weird, and now that I think about it my KFM did no 24mans and is eligible after checking, I only did 6 mans. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Crum1515 said:

hmmmmmm... that is weird, and now that I think about it my KFM did no 24mans and is eligible after checking, I only did 6 mans. 

I even went to where the guy (the one that's suppose to give the quest) was and I didn't see any quests. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zelaz   

For my last char BSH24 open that quest, others where elegibe the first time I log after the patch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mmmh. I had to do blackram -> bloodshade -> and then complete the story quest until yura's letter, then go to Hogshead Hamlet and on the entrance of the town theres the pve dailies board. In front there's a lyn. That one gives you the quest.
But if you are already level 50... Unless you haven't gone to Hogshead and got the quest, you are bugged ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Priscatella said:

Mmmh. I had to do blackram -> bloodshade -> and then complete the story quest until yura's letter, then go to Hogshead Hamlet and on the entrance of the town theres the pve dailies board. In front there's a lyn. That one gives you the quest.
But if you are already level 50... Unless you haven't gone to Hogshead and got the quest, you are bugged ^^

I did that, that's how I got access to Mushin Tower. I'm talking about Naryu Labyrinth. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crum1515   

Maybe go stand around the shipyard?

You can also open a ticket and ask the powers that be what the pre-req's are

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Crum1515 said:

Maybe go stand around the shipyard?

You can also open a ticket and ask the powers that be what the pre-req's are

Stood and ran around there for an hour or so, nothing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Himedeary said:

I did that, that's how I got access to Mushin Tower. I'm talking about Naryu Labyrinth. 

Well, it's all a chain. After killing junghado should pop up lab as other people said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Priscatella said:

Well, it's all a chain. After killing junghado should pop up lab as other people said.

Going right now, thank you.

 

1 minute ago, Crum1515 said:

I just did a light google, and sounds like you tried all the tips and tricks I found.

Thank you for trying to help (: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now