My character preset museum!

Oxygen

Hi

Don't mind the silly title,I just intend to put the character presets I made here for fun.

I can't receive requests to make new presets atm as I am busy but if someone wants to have one of the presets I am gonna show here,feel free to ask for them and I can pm them whenever I am free.

If you wanna request new character presets,I would recommend this post:

Feel free to check these cool presets as well:

Notice:some of the presets I am gonna show here might not be any special or that impressive and some wouldn't probably resemble the character I was trying to create exactly.

I am not professional,just an amateur doing it for fun so don't get your hopes up.

Thanks,now let's get to the point:

First,I will show the presets of the characters I use:

My main Yun FM:(Old preset)

It was intended to look like Konan from Naruto Shippuden at first place but then I preferred to tweak and add my touch.

zMOmXAM.jpg?1 9Kx7VgA.jpg?1

My main Yun FM preset:(New preset)

jIJe9Kw.jpg?1 P6jNBCN.jpg?1

My Jin Warlock:

It was intended to look like Serana from Skyrim 5 but then as I was working on it,the design starts to look close to Jinsoyun and then Yura and ends up being this MONSTROSITY!:

FVFuChU.jpg QJeB9py.jpg?1

Next,I will start to show that were meant to resemble an anime or a game or a real character or actor,etc..:(some don't resemble said character that much but I try)

1-Yun race:

Lightning from FF13:

EuYw3Ub.jpg?1

Zorro's wife in Zorro movie (Actress "Catherine Zeta Jones"):

ks52b3P.jpg?1

Lyn race:

BROTHER HAJOOOOON!

0k4bvji.jpg?1

Vanille from FF13:

or so it was meant to be at first but then ended up being something else I guess..

aBhmAHG.jpg?1 DhT3Gwu.jpg?1

Hope from FF13:

Same story as Vanille preset.. T_T

qVCQJHV.jpg?1

Gon race:

Fang from FF13:

I can't find a hair exactly like hers so I tried to pick closest alternative and I couldn't manage the torpedos much if you get what I mean.. <_<

Tt3L8uW.jpg?1

Snow from FF13:

qQANdGV.jpg?1

Yuri Boyka from Undisputed movie (Actor Steve Austin):

joTBiDM.jpg?1

Actor Dwayne Johnson:

Not that close but I tried.

EXqC9Pa.jpg?1

Jin race:

Teen Hope from FF13-2:

kd0Z2oY.jpg?1

Captain Levi from Shingeki No Kyoujin (Attack on Titan):

rD1FZJf.jpg?1

Itachi from Naruto Shippuden:

HhvP1mU.jpg?1

Sasuke from Naruto Shippuden:

XUxekSU.jpg?1

Pein from Naruto Shippuden:

CYjIPab.jpg?1

Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid game:

H9zI6Hq.jpg?1

Raven (DC universe or teen titans):

It was meant to be so but later I just tweak and mess up. :D

jITSrQd.jpg?1

Maiev from Warcraft 3:The Frozen Throne:

It was meant to be so but yea same story as Raven. >_<

G2Mrig7.jpg?1

Finally,truly random preset models:

Lyn race:

Making this Character was like my unintentional way point to making Hajoon:

Cqm3Ly9.jpg?1

Next one was meant to be my warlock if I went Lyn instead of Jin but I end up going Jin as you can see (yea racist to Lyns :D):

LxzX4Tz.jpg?1

Jin race:

3PolzjJ.jpg?1

DnGJIoY.jpg?1

IYRm9ei.jpg?1

I hope you enjoyed our museum tour! XD

What?didn't enjoy anything at all?

Liar,you enjoyed BROTHER HAJOOON!He is still better than you,cricket!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there,
As promised, I'll provide you with all the critique I can possibly think off. :D

First off all I might say something about the quality of the screenshots. In quite a lot of the pictures I can't help but notice that the eyelashes look kind of pixelated.
Now, I'm not saying you should run this game at max graphics all the time (Even my PC can't handle that shit), but if it's just to take a screenshot, you might try turning up the graphics as far as possible, to get the best out of your character's looks. :)
Now, once again, I don't know what resolution you're running, how your pc is handling all that, so if this is the best you can get out of it. Ignore what I've just said. ^-^

I've added all my remarks between the pictures below. :D

(I'm only going to comment on the characters I really know off, otherwise my critique might not be accurate or dependable enough.)

On 25-3-2016 at 10:01 PM, Oxygen said:

zMOmXAM.jpg?1 

I really have nothing to remark on this one,
I just wanted to say that she looks really gorgeous (both in appearance and choice of outfit) and that she's probably my favorite preset. :D

EuYw3Ub.jpg?1

This one I recognized as Lightning from Final Fantasy before actually reading it, so that means she's more than recognizable enough! :D

I might suggest angling the eyebrows slightly more downward.

And perhaps slightly smaller pupils to get more of that white in her eyes again.

(I hope this picture helps you understand what I mean :D)

Lightning.Farron.full.414001.jpg

0k4bvji.jpg?1

Once again, very recognizable (without having to read it.)

It's hard to judge from the picture, but the eyes look slightly too small and too dark.
Whereas the eyebrows look slightly too light.
(Not sure if this is a lightning/graphic thing, or something that can be changed)

Furthermore, not sure if this can be fixed, but his forehead (gap between eyes and hair) seems a bit longer than in the pictures I find of him.

350px-Hajoon.png?version=2cebe2f2e93f65b

rD1FZJf.jpg?1

For this one, I'm going to be a little harsh (since Levi is probably my favorite anime character). :D

I remember once seeing someone with a character that looked jawdroppingly identical to Levi.

It was so good I could hardly believe it. Unfortunately I don't have a picture of that. Sorry. >w<

But having seen that one, I can't help but think this one still needs a lot of work.

However, don't lose hope, I did find this on google:

maxresdefault.jpg

Not quite as good as the one I saw, but I'm pretty sure that these eyes are ones you should be going for.

Smaller eyes and pupils. Also, the eyebrows need a little bit of repositioning, maybe even use a different type.

Pretty sure you need to go a little bit overboard with the settings on this character, to really get that one of a kind look that Levi-senpai pulls off. ^-^

CYjIPab.jpg?1

I like the Pein one. It's also very recognizable.
However, I'd do something about the eyes.
Depending on the pictures you used for reference, I'd say his eyes have a slightly more purple/grey colour instead of completely white.
Also, try covering up the eye entirely with the pupil.

(See the picture below)

Pein-s-commonly-used-form-Know-as-Deva-P

Perhaps the eyebrows could be a little more downward/angrier, but it really depends on the face he's making. :P
And perhaps, though I'm not sure about this one, a slightly smaller nose would be better?

It's just a list of things you can try to see if it makes for a more appealing character. ^-^

H9zI6Hq.jpg?1

Lastly, I don't think you should change anything about this one.
Looks mighty fine! ^-^

I didn't say anything about the Sasuke/Itachi ones since they are really hard to make. I personally wouldn't be able to do a better job on those. I've even had guild members try to make Sasuke and it never turns out quite the way it should. :D Therefore, in their own right, I'm convinced they are a succes.

I hope I didn't go overboard with all of it, but I really just want to help you out. ^-^

And also, very important is that despite of everything I've just mentioned, they are all very good preset and you should definitely keep making them!

Kudos,
Yuil

Archived