Machine Gun

824685_1452549976

The machine gun is possibly the most fun I've had in PVP. No matter which faction dominates in numbers, a couple people armed with them in Soulstone Plains can pretty much carve a huge hole in the enemy force fighting off the bosses around the excavation machines. It's hilarious, and scores you a huge amount of prestige too when you mow people down. So why don't more people use it? Why do people rage at me when I gun them down for killing my faction's NPC's? Why do they tell me that they "don't use such stupid methods" and tell me I'm dumb for basically killing 20 people by myself?

TL:DR,

Use the machine gun from the weapon boxes in Soulstone Plains. It's friggin' amazing and can really level the playing field if you're hurting for prestige! 

People don't use it, because it's easily punishable by e.g. assassin's tabswitch out of hide (which also destroys your prestige advantage), because it's a camping-tactic (read: not doable without cover-up from bigger faction mobs), which is normally frowned upon and because it  only works atm as people aren't used to those machineguns. When those tactics become known more, it won't work, because it's so easily punishable.

You run slow and have a shorter range than ranged classes, 1 force master can just pull you away, dropping the gun and leaving yourself vulnerable. I agree it is fun for say Assassins but for everybody else, you are pretty much advertising yourself as a free kill.

Although, it works very well as a surprise tactic which is pretty funny seeing 20 odd people on the floor crawling.

Well listen now to the other side. What happens and what the other guy lying dead on the floor after a guy with a machine gun, had fun mowing me down. First of all, i would rip your intestines and choke u and anybody else in the room with them, then burn your corpse. Apart from that lvl of rage let me talk you through. Those ppl at ssp, usually farm like that because they are trying to catch up, i had a melee at pre50, so no blackwyrm for me and im hurting for soulstones. When im playing with ctrl F, trying to do as much dps as my ping dares, and when almost evr1 is at 500ap+ dpsing, how do you expect me to react when i die after 30 mins of tension gathering 300ap.

Ive taken up minigun and gone hunting near the 4 meteorite craters, had a bit of a laugh, then put it down and went about my business. Taking guns, camping crimsons, and after you kill some1 with 300+ prestige and dying back again, is dimwitted the least. If you were successful at least, id say personal profit, so valid logic and technique, but u ussally die on the pavement and just give the prestige back to someone that happened to pass from there.

This urge to kill that type of guys, will haunt me forever. Sin bug was retarded, much safe, much prestige, wow. And the imbeciles didnt use it much. such a waste.

To sum up, only a retard would come and die 300times, saying "pvp", when i and 90% of the ppl  clearly dont give a *cricket* about pvp and  just there for the prestige, i would gladly zerg you till your eyes burst from anger.

If you wanna "pvp" go arena tag, lose like dogs, and realize that you simply want to be a menace and make ppl angry, that i can understand, its funny actually, if you had a camera seeing me actively hitting the air to avoid damaging my rig, and jumping arround like a *cricket*ing ape.

Still i would gladly put a bullet to anyone of you near the bosses at drillplatforms. The world would be a better place without you. This game has a distinctive red line between pve and pvp, anything in pve between players is usually zerg. Nothing more. There is no active contest, it tilts either side 100%, never a delicate balance, so... A sound mind, would chose a channel e.g. ch2, and stick with it. Coming @ ch1 where the opposing faction farms means 2 things. You either cant find guard alive for daily, or you are just a dick to "contest". There isnt even a pvp quest at ssp, so let's not kid with each other. The game lets you do it, so its valid no  matter what i say. But if someday you rip randomly on the road, dont say why... You had it coming, Karma is a *cricket*, especially to dicks.

Archived