New costumes today? (march 25th)

BattleKat

I still want snowy night! I might get devotion for my female lyn and trade it to my future Male Gon who will probably be a soul fighter. I like maid costumes but I want it on my Gon cause it looks snazzy!

Edit: Nevermind, I'm just gonna save the coins for the better costumes.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, RickXtreme said:

Hello, I noticed most of the old outfits on the shop are bound to account now, but the new outfits being released aren't. Is this going to be changed in the future?

Thanks

They are all bound to account, they probablky will with these as-well but you need to use stamps to transfer the costumes to other characters on your account which costs money. Gotta get money out of you somehow, right?

7 minutes ago, Kitah said:

They are all bound to account, they probablky will with these as-well but you need to use stamps to transfer the costumes to other characters on your account which costs money. Gotta get money out of you somehow, right?

But those stamps arent available yet right?

26 minutes ago, RickXtreme said:

But those stamps arent available yet right?

They are currently available, yes. But they do not work as intended (most outfits which we are supposed to be able to send do not work as sendable for example)

I'll give a tip to everyone who consider buying maid outfit:

Look at the level of details, check out how professionally were ribbons and frills made. And ask yourself: isn't 1200 coins for this texture-painted crap a scam?

I was already tricked, you don't have to be.

Hi all,

I was just wondering if we can get all the "unavailable" costumes back at the hongmoon store temporarily just for 2-3 weeks. I am new to this game so I don't know if they already do this from time to time or not so apologies if they already do.

Archived