I'm getting tired, i wanna play this game! :(

Terimac

Hey,

I haven't even been into mushin tower or done any of the new stuff. I've only been leveling and trying out the characters in pvp, so i can decide if it's ''main worthy'' or not.

7 Characters later, and still more clueless than ever. Based on what i know now, and by looking at the HM skills i'm torn between destro, sin and fm. I can say that i'd choose destro in a heartbeat if we could move during our lmb/rmb ani cancel!! So my fellow geeks, help me pick a main so i can get to experience all the new content i've missed.

Cz2MldF.jpg

Well, your destroyer looks cool, so you've got that going for you.

Other than that I'd say go with whatever you currently like the most and switch if you get bored.

P.S. Props to you for not hopping the summoner bandwagon, lol.

I got 5 level 45 and of course I leveled all the popular classes like WL, FM, SMN, BM, BD. My WL has highest gear rating and second is FM other classes are stay at True Profane.

I recently leveling Destro and its currenly has highest Faction rank in all my toon he's only level 28 (twinked DES), I'm more satisfied with DES skill execution compared to all other classes. Also, I'm into dress up game at cap level and so far other classes didn't meet my eyes with their stand, weapon look (EX: WL dagger on my arm is glitched or floating around or didn't match with any outfits, FM bangle is just plain dumb look, BM/BD weapon is decent), Destroyer look look and right with their giant Axe and awesome on Gon male. So I meant I would vote for Destroyer!

Why do you want to move while ani-canceling xD
When you ani-cancel, the enemy should be locked down somehow, so you dont even need to move lol

But it seems like you want to play Destroyer a lot, so play it. Play what you like the most, because if you dont enjoy putting a lot of time into it, then it isnt worth you playing it.
I am the same, I have 8 classes and still need to decide who to main. I think I pick KFM (and rek you in arena :^)).

-Ra9eQuit

Archived