Assassin solo question

Yeon

Hi.

I just need a quick answer to my noob question. Do Assassins need epic gear to solo TotE and The Pigsty/Brightstone Ruins? I'm asking 'cause I need to farm the Moonwater Tears for my main. .__. I assume lower gear would just make the process slower, but is it doable? For example, would Awakened Infernal weapon be enough?

Thanks in advance~

Hi

Yes You can but it's gonna take time first to master the perma stealth and second to finish the dunjon alone with that equipement it's up to you.In my opinion just try to do it with groups it's gonna save a lot of time and if u dont get your item at least u gonna make some gold.

Tomb of Exiles and Brightstone you can solo in True Profane because of perma-stealth, but of course it takes a while.

1 hour ago, Jinyuo said:

With the buffs, are assassins good in pvp and pve now? Or have they always been great in both?

We've always been great. People just hated us because of bad sins, we lacked utility, and/or people just wanted to be carried by KFMs, Summoners, and FMs.

On 21-3-2016 at 8:45 PM, Yeon said:

Hi.

I just need a quick answer to my noob question. Do Assassins need epic gear to solo TotE and The Pigsty/Brightstone Ruins? I'm asking 'cause I need to farm the Moonwater Tears for my main. .__. I assume lower gear would just make the process slower, but is it doable? For example, would Awakened Infernal weapon be enough?

Thanks in advance~

i didnt bother at first, im lv 50 now 

and i can speed though the dungeon in less then 5 min , with simple siren and some infernal gear

its def possible with the amplify buff, you can instant deal damadge to the last bosses, forcing them in the retreat stance in seconds, the other bosses are straight forward

just go behind him , use the buff , get stacks on him , you will get to 50% easly and then finish it off

for the bosses , you might need a couple pots, those laser shooting things can hurt if you arent geared well, or spec into the smoke shurican with heal and wait for the boss to awake 

• 2 weeks later...

I was able to solo Brightstone with around 350 AP and 20k HP.  I didn't time my runs but I believe it took me around 20-25 minutes to solo.  Just make sure you don't kill the cores in the boss room while in stealth or it will reset the bosses.  I accidentally did that twice ;A;

55 minutes ago, Rinehart said:

I was able to solo Brightstone with around 350 AP and 20k HP.  I didn't time my runs but I believe it took me around 20-25 minutes to solo.  Just make sure you don't kill the cores in the boss room while in stealth or it will reset the bosses.  I accidentally did that twice ;A;

You don't even have to kill them. Just go in the corner and pop smokescreen. Their area of effect won't hit you there, and your smokescreen blocks projectiles. Besides, they despawn once Emerald Lord gets to 30%.

36 minutes ago, Shadovvv said:

You don't even have to kill them. Just go in the corner and pop smokescreen. Their area of effect won't hit you there, and your smokescreen blocks projectiles. Besides, they despawn once Emerald Lord gets to 30%.

yeah, i was simply attacking them if i was close and at a few points I focused solely on them and forgot to keep track of my stealth so the bosses don't reset.  I no longer attack them now since their damage is easily healed by a specced Poison Breath anyway

Archived