LvL 50 soon here, are Sums dead now?

Ra9eQuit

Hello there BnS players,

I've just been curious about the LvL 50 patch notes and rumors have been going around that Sum is going to be trash tier soon. Is it this patch? Or did I get something wrong? 

A link to the detailed patch notes regarding EVERY balance change would be nice.

-Ra9eQuit

7 minutes ago, 900040_1452550654 said:

Summoners are still viable on Lv50 patch.

I guessed that, but I wanted some more details on what is going to change exactly regarding PvP and the classes. I tried to research it myself, but I couldnt find anything...

When most classes have access to their legendary skills Sum will fallapart by a large margin. Qi master the new class will also end up being one of the summoner's counters.

in our patch it goes like this.

Sum wrecks BM

lv50 hits - 

good BMs wrecks Sum with full access to legendary skills.  

some examples would be KFM gets legendary skill on their block which makes them immune to all damage for 1 sec every time block is successful. anyhow just take a look on all classes legendary skills you will get the point

9 minutes ago, Ra9eQuit said:

I guessed that, but I wanted some more details on what is going to change exactly regarding PvP and the classes. I tried to research it myself, but I couldnt find anything...

You don't change much, everyone else gets more defensive techs to counter your existing skillset. That's the fundamental issue.

summoner with rumblebee build will be able to kill any class including BM very easily, not to mention summoner legendary skills pierce all block, counter, or parry

for example, summoner thorn strike can be used twice consecutively and also pierce block,parry, counter with huge load of damage for burst

rosethorn- rumblebee combos= enemy eating your poison 24/7 meanwhile you spamming shreed shroud going invisibility forever

rosethorn-sunflower = 0 FOCUS IS NEEDED, THIS ONE SO BROKEN

summoner will become OP as *cricket*, even jaesung say that summoner is so broken in KR

for now top DPSer in KR are summoner and FM for pve

Archived