NC Hurry the hell up

dmoe33

If ur doing ur jobs show it this is unacceptable the pvp ladder was riddled with bots yes and that in itself is a big nono. Before bots were beatable they just had an unfair advantage, this however shows that now they getting to the point where they are literally undefeatable which screws up the ladder more then it already is. If ur "working on it" rather then making tshirts put the money ur players are paying where ur freakin mouth is and get on it rather then giving us new costumes. How can u detect macros but not detect bots? How do you fail so hard? 

7 minutes ago, Rocketman said:

the reason their immune 100% to attack like that because you kill the cat

so if i don't kill the cat i get pinned down and combo'ed to death in a few seconds, if i kill the cat i cannot win too? 

That's what i call balance.

if you are FM just chill the cat, if you are BD sleep the cat

and the most important dont attack the summoner when it casting shreed shroud, in the video he kept on attacking the summoner when it cast shreed shroud.....

shreed shroud heals the summoner 5% hp and gives iframe for 1.5 seconds and recover 4 focus.... 

simple as that, only need to use brain a bit more and you got it :)

7 minutes ago, Rocketman said:

if you are FM just chill the cat, if you are BD sleep the cat

and the most important dont attack the summoner when it casting shreed shroud, in the video he kept on attacking the summoner when it cast shreed shroud.....

shreed shroud heals the summoner 5% hp and gives iframe for 1.5 seconds and recover 4 focus.... 

simple as that, only need to use brain a bit more and you got it :)

Well u see its not as simple as that because this summ has 0 CD and INFINITE FOCUS. This isnt to show my skills nor tech how to play against summ i already know how to beat it its the fact to show how the bot situation has come to and to hopefully (yet doubtfully) push NC to roll out the fixes they are "working on." you only need a bit of a brain to realize that dont insult me 

P.S. I already killed the cat

All I can say: how the *cricket* can you develop a multiplayer game with no server side checks, which allows this kind of bullshit ?!!!

I would fire the developer team...

I don't mind botters, but I hope hackers get banned. It is so easy to implement a check server-side (not fugling client side) to find out impossible actions (due to internal cooldowns for instance) and automatically determine if the player use hacks or not.

9 minutes ago, Anveena said:

All I can say: how the *cricket* can you develop a multiplayer game with no server side checks, which allows this kind of bullshit ?!!!

I would fire the developer team...

I don't mind botters, but I hope hackers get banned. It is so easy to implement a check server-side (not fugling client side) to find out impossible actions (due to internal cooldowns for instance) and automatically determine if the player use hacks or not.

there also should be some sort of global cool down on offensive attacks to prevent the animation canceling makro abuse.

1 hour ago, Arohk said:

there also should be some sort of global cool down on offensive attacks to prevent the animation canceling makro abuse.

there already is isnt there? There are some with separate GCDs which allow animation canceling but macros in general are bannable if bounded to a sequence . As a matter of fact NC apparently can detect macros but they cant detect hacks?

Yes it sucks that summoner bots are becoming a thing and worse than dest but they are quite simple to counter if you know how to approach. Basically the script works if you are near the summoner so basically all you do is run as far as you can and re engage. You pop their SS/Tab and immediately start CCing and dmg them and you rinse and repeat and you'll win. I've encountered my first one about 6 days ago when climbing to diamond on my Dest and I was pretty upset that this actually exist. I've done some research and found out this tactic makes them easier to approach. 

I suggest kill the cat immediately and just run and re engage until they die.

2 hours ago, Reyax said:

Yes it sucks that summoner bots are becoming a thing and worse than dest but they are quite simple to counter if you know how to approach. Basically the script works if you are near the summoner so basically all you do is run as far as you can and re engage. You pop their SS/Tab and immediately start CCing and dmg them and you rinse and repeat and you'll win. I've encountered my first one about 6 days ago when climbing to diamond on my Dest and I was pretty upset that this actually exist. I've done some research and found out this tactic makes them easier to approach. 

I suggest kill the cat immediately and just run and re engage until they die.

As u see thats what i did  in the vid i killed that cat asap which is what i usually do then kill the summ which is ez HOWEVER in that vid u can see the summoner was IMMUNE to dmg cause of seed shroud and i couldent run away cause of slow if i tried i woulda died. Normally yea they easy to counter until they do this

On my KFM, I just choke hold the cat, so it's unconscious for 1 min, during that time I attack the lyn, & when the cat wakes up, it attacks me, so now I have the lyn & the cat close together, where I stun every few seconds, & attack in between so they don't get a chance to attack me, whilst I'm attacking them together. It's basically 2 in 1 because since they're standing together, attacking them attacks both of them at the same time. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't. I'm kinda new to these kinds of games, I wouldn't know some bots or hackers if I were put against them. I've noticed some of my opponents don't have cool downs though.

59 minutes ago, Becca said:

On my KFM, I just choke hold the cat, so it's unconscious for 1 min, during that time I attack the lyn, & when the cat wakes up, it attacks me, so now I have the lyn & the cat close together, where I stun every few seconds, & attack in between so they don't get a chance to attack me, whilst I'm attacking them together. It's basically 2 in 1 because since they're standing together, attacking them attacks both of them at the same time. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't. I'm kinda new to these kinds of games, I wouldn't know some bots or hackers if I were put against them. I've noticed some of my opponents don't have cool downs though.

yea no cooldowns are bots usually summoners  however as i said ive beat them easily before its just the rare occasion that this happens which i honestly dont know why its still not fixed

6 minutes ago, dmoe33 said:

yea no cooldowns are bots usually summoners  however as i said ive beat them easily before its just the rare occasion that this happens which i honestly dont know why its still not fixed

Wow. :o Then in my case, bots are usually destroyers. Not just in arena, when I was level 40, I was doing faction quests with 2 of my friends in the Cinderlands crater, & this level 45 Cerulean Destroyer kept killing us off (Behind our backs, that coward), & he didn't have any cool downs, plus he kept spinspinspinspinspinning, grabbing, face smashing, & nothing else. I told him to stop because we were in a rush, my friend had to leave in a few mins. He just told us to change channels, but we didn't get a chance to because he kept killing us before we could. (Not that we should even have to change channels). When I spawned at the Crimson base, he was at the base waiting for me, to kill me off. I didn't even have any points for him to take. It was pointless. But anyway, we ganged up on him & killed him, & he complained like a little bish.  Like, don't give what you can't take, you know what I mean? Stupid troll. To do this to us, must make him feel better. I told him how shizer he must be at the game to attack lower levels when lower levels are disadvantaged, & behind their back too, which shows cowardice on his behalf, & to be using a bot, too! & then he told me he always beats level 88's. XD C'mon, what does he take me for? Everyone knows there's no level above 45 & soon to be 50 in the game. xD I laughed so hard at him. Grr, I'm still salty about it. I wish I knew his name so I could report him, now that I know people who don't show cool downs are bots.... >.<

1 hour ago, Becca said:

Wow. :o Then in my case, bots are usually destroyers. Not just in arena, when I was level 40, I was doing faction quests with 2 of my friends in the Cinderlands crater, & this level 45 Cerulean Destroyer kept killing us off (Behind our backs, that coward), & he didn't have any cool downs, plus he kept spinspinspinspinspinning, grabbing, face smashing, & nothing else. I told him to stop because we were in a rush, my friend had to leave in a few mins. He just told us to change channels, but we didn't get a chance to because he kept killing us before we could. (Not that we should even have to change channels). When I spawned at the Crimson base, he was at the base waiting for me, to kill me off. I didn't even have any points for him to take. It was pointless. But anyway, we ganged up on him & killed him, & he complained like a little bish.  Like, don't give what you can't take, you know what I mean? Stupid troll. To do this to us, must make him feel better. I told him how shizer he must be at the game to attack lower levels when lower levels are disadvantaged, & behind their back too, which shows cowardice on his behalf, & to be using a bot, too! & then he told me he always beats level 88's. XD C'mon, what does he take me for? Everyone knows there's no level above 45 & soon to be 50 in the game. xD I laughed so hard at him. Grr, I'm still salty about it. I wish I knew his name so I could report him, now that I know people who don't show cool downs are bots.... >.<

Well if he spoke then hes prob not a bot also he prob had cds des spin has a 1s cd and their grab has like a 6s cd? anyway he was prob killing for the daily or jus felt like it. Also open world pvp is kinda eh this is more focused on arena pvp which is FLOODED with bots

7 hours ago, dmoe33 said:

Well if he spoke then hes prob not a bot also he prob had cds des spin has a 1s cd and their grab has like a 6s cd? anyway he was prob killing for the daily or jus felt like it. Also open world pvp is kinda eh this is more focused on arena pvp which is FLOODED with bots

Nope. Players can talk whilst using a bot or hack. I've seen groups of bots that look exactly the same, with names like 'hjdoutrty' that talk that are level 45 HM 5, with low HP soul shields, & a non Hongmoon weapon, with nothing leveled/evolved/upgraded. There's different ones - they're just programmed differently. It doesn't matter what type of bot/hacker they are, it's all cheating none the less. He wasn't showing any cool downs AT ALL. I have a destroyer, & I can defiantly see my cool downs, & I've seen friends destroyers cool downs when I've sparred with them. Plus, all these skills depend on tiers too. This was in Cincerlands. There is no daily for killing another player. He felt like it because he's an egotistic, elitist, troll. -_- It doesn't matter if it's open world or arena. Either way you're getting attacked, & can be attacked by bots & hackers in both. The game in general is full of bots & hacks. Plus this guy is most likely in arena too. 

Archived