Endgame Soul Shield Fuse [Solved]

Victorion

You should normally use the #8 soulshields to fuse with the ones you want to use.

Generally all purple soulshields can give you a max fuse value but the ones that you craft (Artisanal Moonwater Critical Soulshield Primer #8) have the highest chance to give you the highest value after fusing.

Generally starting from soulshield #1 it can have max 124, for each other soulshield just keep adding +6 to the value so:

#1 - 124

#2 - 130

#3 - 136

#4 - 142

#5 - 148

and so on... (the number may vary by like 1-2 but thats the idea)

16 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

You should normally use the #8 soulshields to fuse with the ones you want to use.

Generally all purple soulshields can give you a max fuse value but the ones that you craft (Artisanal Moonwater Critical Soulshield Primer #8) have the highest chance to give you the highest value after fusing.

Generally starting from soulshield #1 it can have max 124, for each other soulshield just keep adding +6 to the value so:

#1 - 124

#2 - 130

#3 - 136

#4 - 142

#5 - 148

and so on... (the number may vary by like 1-2 but thats the idea)

Yeah I know about the #8 piece always gives a higher crit fuse bonus, but I was wondering i.e.

How much is max on the Artisinal Moonwater Primer

Max on #8 Lab Soul Shield

Etc for mushin, endless and so on

I want to calculate 2 soul shields (1 for OWpvp and 1 for max dmg)

I believe that I fused one piece that had a chance of fusing max 192 crit - and it wasn´t artisinal primer?

You wear 1,4,6,8 Naryu + 3,5,7 BSH + 2 Mushin (F8) with max crit rolls and fuse them with the craftet soulshield pieces or Naryu 8 for max crit possible (Naryu should give more.. the crafted ones have 250 crit and naryu can have 300, if it's only based on that naryu 8 gives more but is waaay harder to get too. I mean you'd need 8 perfect rolle pieces and then youd also need a good crit fuse roll..).

33 minutes ago, Yamyatos said:

I mean you'd need 8 perfect rolle pieces and then youd also need a good crit fuse roll..).

Do you mean to say, that 2 pieces of i.e. Mushins Soul Shield #8 with different crit rolls, will also have different max crit fuse chances??

32 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

yes thats what he means.

Personally if you have approx 54-55% crit chance thats more than enough, anything above that is technically a waste.

Is that confirmed, because usually I only see the same crit range chances from 2 pieces of #8

With artisanal primer crit you reach max fuse on all shields except naryu. Even if Naryu-8 gives more crit than Artisanal on fuse, the only shield Artisanal can't max is Naryu (and you can't Naryu a Naryu, if yaknowhatimsayin')

32 minutes ago, Enhance said:

With artisanal primer crit you reach max fuse on all shields except naryu. Even if Naryu-8 gives more crit than Artisanal on fuse, the only shield Artisanal can't max is Naryu (and you can't Naryu a Naryu, if yaknowhatimsayin')

I know I can´t fuse a naryu piece on a naryu piece :D

About artisinal and naryu:

1) Are they fusable at all?

2) If yes, what crit bonus do they fuse at?

3) Which SS gives max crit on Naryu

NB:

Anybody got a link to our version of the naryu maxed ss stats (i´ve been seeing alot of different version from other servers with different stats than ours that don´t hold true)

2 minutes ago, Victorion said:

1) Are they fusable at all?

2) If yes, what crit bonus do they fuse at?

3) Which SS gives max crit on Naryu

NB:

Anybody got a link to our version of the naryu maxed ss stats (i´ve been seeing alot of different version from other servers with different stats than ours that don´t hold true)

1, 2) All shields are fusable to non-identical, same-level shields. Naryu gives crit, but I'm not sure how much. Artisanal is fusable, and gives max of 154 (I believe?) fusion. Unfortunately, this isn't enough to max-fuse Naryu#6-8.

3, NB)  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v0tY9qwTmQalLrD0FW2LkX2AJWqEKKSrBz5Ij4WvRXo/htmlview?pref=2&pli=1&sle=true

19 minutes ago, Enhance said:

1, 2) All shields are fusable to non-identical, same-level shields. Naryu gives crit, but I'm not sure how much. Artisanal is fusable, and gives max of 154 (I believe?) fusion. Unfortunately, this isn't enough to max-fuse Naryu#6-8.

3, NB)  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v0tY9qwTmQalLrD0FW2LkX2AJWqEKKSrBz5Ij4WvRXo/htmlview?pref=2&pli=1&sle=true

If the google spreadsheet is correct - you only lose like 20 crit on 2 pieces. I guess I am gonna start doing a ton of lab runs and craft crit primers for them.

Thanks for the help ~

NB. I´ll update if my findings are different than expected.

Well tbh the chance isn´t really that big either.

I mean, if you have a piece that says crit fuse : 120 - 140, then there´s 21 chances. 1/21 = 4,7% chance of maxing - provided each chance is equally high.

I suspect the chances are slightly lessened for near max or maxed fuse.

7 minutes ago, Victorion said:

Well tbh the chance isn´t really that big either.

I mean, if you have a piece that says crit fuse : 120 - 140, then there´s 21 chances. 1/21 = 4,7% chance of maxing - provided each chance is equally high.

I suspect the chances are slightly lessened for near max or maxed fuse.

Actually, I don't think chance is equally high. I often (~11 out of 14) times get max with Artisanal crit.

23 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Actually, I don't think chance is equally high. I often (~11 out of 14) times get max with Artisanal crit.

However, the artisanal pieces kind of belong to a different group.

They are called primers and only available through crafting with somewhat high costs. Alone the set is crappy, but as a primer they work well, and it makes sense the max fuse rate is alot higher.

5 minutes ago, Victorion said:

However, the artisanal pieces kind of belong to a different group.

They are called primers and only available through crafting with somewhat high costs. Alone the set is crappy, but as a primer they work well, and it makes sense the max fuse rate is alot higher.

The set? :v

If you mean the crafted "blank" set I have no idea what its use is. I meant fusing Artisanal Crit Primer 8 (the only piece there is) to shields (i.e. Naryu/Bloodshade).

I feel like for shields that can fuse 100-120 there aren't 21 positions they can end in, but rather something like 3 - normal, successful, and very successful (corresponding to 100, 110, 120)

4 minutes ago, Enhance said:

The set? :v

If you mean the crafted "blank" set I have no idea what its use is. I meant fusing Artisanal Crit Primer 8 (the only piece there is) to shields (i.e. Naryu/Bloodshade).

I feel like for shields that can fuse 100-120 there aren't 21 positions they can end in, but rather something like 3 - normal, successful, and very successful (corresponding to 100, 110, 120)

Set, in example Artisanal Moonwater Crit Primer 1-8  (that´s a set). They have no other use that fusing it into other - where as the ones you get from drop can be used as a the primary piece to equip and not nessarily as fodder for your soul shield.

There are more than 3 results for a fuse result. The different results are just divided into categories.

4 minutes ago, Victorion said:

Set, in example Artisanal Moonwater Crit Primer 1-8  (that´s a set). They have no other use that fusing it into other - where as the ones you get from drop can be used as a the primary piece to equip and not nessarily as fodder for your soul shield.

There are more than 3 results for a fuse result. The different results are just divided into categories.

I have never seen Artisanal Moonwater Crit Primer 1-8. Could you please explain where to get it?

The only crafted set I've seen is Artisanal Moonwater 1-8 with a bunch of blank HP shields. I crafted Artisanal Crit Primer #8 separately.

Archived