Summoner's stealth

What are your guard breaking moves?

My stealth counters destroyer spins both normal and red, blade dancer spins, force master lmb/rmb, etc. I could go on! A few attacks I noticed that doesn't stealth me is KFM launches... Can't really think of any other ones.

3 hours ago, Pacma said:

we can spec into it to have it  ignore defence break skills.

but b4 ur all ike "thats 2 op", it has a long cooldown, we have to press 2 different buttons to actually activate it

Wauw that must be really hard. 2 BUTTONS ?? u prow scummoners must be monsters to pull that stunt off

9 hours ago, SuGenma said:

Wauw that must be really hard. 2 BUTTONS ?? u prow scummoners must be monsters to pull that stunt off

Actually it requires some foresight and timing. Reason being adv. seed shroud, only has a window of 1 second, in which the summoner has to get hit by an attack, or the shroud fails and the attempt ends - with long cd. So it´s a risk to use it, since the animation is quite obvious too.

noticed same aginest some summoners but yesterday i saw 2 summoners that i won first round and second round they basicly used dandelion with 5 sec breaks. over and over and over. so i would kill cat and they would revive it while being 100 % immune to all damage or CC. I havnt encountered this before or after. niether i been able to find out what should allow them to do this. I suppose the same as the Bm i saw a couple days ago that had 100% uptime of the swords somehow.. Only way of damaging him was knock ups..

Archived